Reviews for Searching For Life
wow
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
good start
jimenak chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Your story is amazing! Cant wait to read more!
megatron2.0 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This story is original and really well written. Keep up the good work! :)
VronRon chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Great writing. Don't let this mistake be IT for LoVe, not SO FINAL, please. Remember 'we are epic'... Hope to read more very soon!
avani2 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
please update this SOON ! i definitely read the lasta chapter and went to click the link for the next one and screamed at my computer when i realized there wasn't a new chapter. great job though, love the way you write the characters.
Buddyy1991 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
OMGosh! Please don't let him leave... She has to make a realization of a lifetime and remember all the good things they had :) Please do continue soon... waiting eagerly for an update! BTW loved the last part of the last chapter. It was perfectly written! Great job :D
pinkbelle chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Okay, OH WOW. I cannot BELIEVE Logan would let himself do that to her - he is such a jerk. I mean, I love him and everything, but he NEEDED to have figured everything out with Sarah, seriously... :( Please continue ASAP, this is amazingly addictive! xoxo Lucy
alfabettezoupe chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I was so pleased to see you were continuing this! I keep reading that last chapter and more or less swooning. You've encapsulated the characters and I can imagine the scene and the resulting guilt that each character must be feeling. The angst was tangible and my heart broke for each of them!
HoneyBee1 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
My God. What a fiery fic. My heart and body ache reading this. This is what you get when you have two meteors colliding to each other. It's not easy to move on from your ultimate love, especially when you don't have closure. This is the smartest story I've read so far. I love the interaction, the unsure, the insecurity, the betrayal, the epicness, the dialogue, the grittiness of the characters, and I love how you make the other characters such as Brady and Sarah as normal as possible, and make Logan and Veronica doing the wrong thing here. I actually feel bad for Brady and Sarah. This is one of the best fics I encountered upon, hopefully you will continue. Can't wait. Holy crap, I cried reading this fic.
Robin Hoodlum chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Just discovered this fic tonight and made it all the way through. The emotions are so raw between these two, and you capture that so well in this story. The sex scene at the end was everything I hoped for with the emotions running so high. It was extremely HOT, desperate, and needy. It was perfect. It's nice to finally see Logan acting like himself again. I have to admit, in the beginning of this story, I thought, "who the hell is this Logan?" He was too perfect. Too contented. And I didn't see him as a psychologist helping troubled families! That boy will be fucked up for AGES and AGES because of his upbringing and all of the trauma he suffered between the abuse, his father killing his girlfriend, his mom's suicide. Then add 10 YEARS of wondering if Veronica was dead, and you've got one hell of a nutcase. LOL A therapist would have a field day with that kid. Meanwhile, the rest of us Logan lovers just want to make him a bowl of soup and wrap him in our arms. HAHA! Anyways, sorry I got off track. It was nice to see the REAL Logan slowly emerge the longer Veronica was around. You built up the suspense beautifully for the climactic sex scene. I can't wait to read more! Write. Quickly! Please?
Islandergyrl chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
Omg thanks for updating! It has been so long since you last updated i was afraid that u forgot about it. But seriously what a chapter! I feel so bad for Logan. Torn between the woman he loves and the woman he married. I mean don't get me wrong I feel bad for sarah; logan cheating was a big no no! Thats like a slap in her face. I mean look what happened to liane and jake not to mention aaron lynn and of course lilly! and even though I am rooting for LoVe all the way here I still feel just awful about about the whole situation but I feel like Veronica needs to get her act together. It's a two-way street here. It wasn't like she didn't willingly participate. She can be mad at Logan but I'm sure she is hating herself as well. But she can't stay angry with Logan . He loved her during those years she went missing when she had no idea he even existed. If anyone has a bigger hole in their heart to fill it would be Logan. Like he says sarah is great she just isn't Veronica. Maybe it's true they are not healthy together but because they are epic they are destined to be together. Hopefully if they do wind up back together they will make it work. I really love your work and especially this story it's so full of angst but it's so great. It feels very canon-like. U hear the banter they have going on and it feels like it really did happened. Please don't stop updating. I live for vm fanfic.. Ask my dear hubby. :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »