Reviews for Searching For Life
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
ooo, im curious to see how you will continue. the ten year factor makes things more interesting since there really is moving on time built in after the hopelessness and grief. then you have in the amnesia and the state she was found in that takes the blame away from veroica. i also like how sarah isnt the common bitch/shallow girlfriend found often in fics. and even moreinteresting is that logan did go on to get married. defininately interested to see how things go.
disappointedhouse chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I love this, love this, love this. I'm not a fan of Sarah, but that's because I'm crazy about Logan/Veronica and I hate that anything might be in their way. Logan coming back at the end was so very in character. Absolute brilliance-I hope you'll update soon.
radiate689 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
wow...great mystery so far I hop you continue it
radiate689 chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
poor logan
radiate689 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
radiate689 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
radiate689 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
good start
jimenak chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Your story is amazing! Cant wait to read more!
megatron2.0 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This story is original and really well written. Keep up the good work! :)
VronRon chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Great writing. Don't let this mistake be IT for LoVe, not SO FINAL, please. Remember 'we are epic'... Hope to read more very soon!
avani2 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
please update this SOON ! i definitely read the lasta chapter and went to click the link for the next one and screamed at my computer when i realized there wasn't a new chapter. great job though, love the way you write the characters.
Buddyy1991 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
OMGosh! Please don't let him leave... She has to make a realization of a lifetime and remember all the good things they had :) Please do continue soon... waiting eagerly for an update! BTW loved the last part of the last chapter. It was perfectly written! Great job :D
pinkbelle chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Okay, OH WOW. I cannot BELIEVE Logan would let himself do that to her - he is such a jerk. I mean, I love him and everything, but he NEEDED to have figured everything out with Sarah, seriously... :( Please continue ASAP, this is amazingly addictive! xoxo Lucy
alfabettezoupe chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I was so pleased to see you were continuing this! I keep reading that last chapter and more or less swooning. You've encapsulated the characters and I can imagine the scene and the resulting guilt that each character must be feeling. The angst was tangible and my heart broke for each of them!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »