Reviews for Searching For Life
Breezilini chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Loved this chapter! Love this story!

But if Josh hasn't meet Veronica why does he need to get over her? Or am I reading that wrong
Breyzie1478 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
You know, I really want to like Sarah because she seems all nice and understanding, but I don't think I could like anyone that married Logan... especially not in this situation. I do feel bad for her though, because Logan will never get over Veronica. I can't wait for the next update! Hurry, please and thank you!
aertkjhaertiu chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Yay! This is amazing. The concept is unique and interesting and your writing, characterisation and description in particular are superb. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Makane chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Dear Rhonda,

So wonderful with a new chapter, and what a chapter! I loved every second of it.

One thing though, personally i would prefer more but shorter chapters. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful to read such a long chapter, but it's hard to find the time to do it. And when I know you've updated I have to read it right away, wich today is at work. :/

Other than that though it was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for Veronica and Logan to meet again. I think Logan has a fantastic wife in Sarah, but she won't stand a chance in this epic love story.

Keep up the awsome work!

Love, Magdalena
Isilady chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
i love this story! i feel so bad for veronica, i really want to know what happened to her. the fact that she remember a little bit of logan is great and sad at the same time. i'm sorry for logan too, rationally he did the right thing marrying sarah but i don't want him to move past veronica.

update soon
Awahawa chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
E! I'm so so glad you updated this story. I love this story so much! It's heartbreaking.

Poor Logan :( He's finally happy. But what does happiness mean without Veronica? Am i right? Eh eh?

Poor Veronica :( Seems like the only thing that kept her searching for her past was images of Logan, but right when she finds him... he's.. and she's... :( I. Can't. Find. Words.

But update soon as soon as you can please! I'm looking forward to more :)
alligirl785 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
OMG! I'm so glad that you've updated! I love this story.

The Logan/Veronica run in was/is so unbelievably heartbreaking. I literally cried (thank god I'm alone in my room). I feel bad for Sarah, because she didn't witness their relationship, any part of it, and it's this big intense pull between them. They've never been able to stay away from each other.

And Logan's premonition over the fact that this didn't feel like an end, but a beginning and that more lives were going to be ruined. More bloodshed.

Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully soon?
keywester chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I really like this story and the way you're handling the reunions. It makes so much sense that they would all be in this place. I can't wait to see how you move this forward! Is Veronica never going to remember who she was? Will Logan stand by his wife if Veronica is really back? Will Veronica be able to let him go? So many awesome questions to be answered and with the quality of your writing so far I look forward to the answers. Thanks for writing!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Hey, just wanted to say i like your story so far! Although i don't like this whole logan being happy and married to someone else! but i can't wait to see what happens that now he realizes that veronica is alive after all. Please update soon, you have me on the edge of my seat!
MacBloo chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
i would love you dearly forever if you would continue. this is honestly one of the best written and most satisfying fic i've ever read regarding veronica mars and/or LoVe. I would really love to read more? it's been a little over a month since the fic has been updated, but i'd love to read more
Didine34790 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
that is a really good mystery story

please, update soon
Makane chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Dear Rhonda,

Like always I'm delighted to get the mail that you have updated your story. And I absolutely love it!

I wonder if Keith would be able to see Veronica after all those years and not say or do anything, but other than that I think it was brilliant. I love the relationship you've made between Logan and Sarah. Of course I want Logan and Veronica together, but you've made Sarah a wonderful character and I really feel that Logan loves her, not in the epic way that he loves Veronica, but still...

And thanks for the long chapter. It's worth the wait.

Love,

Magdalena
dreamygirl88 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Only two chapters and I already love your story! It's amazing, fantastic.. Can't wait to see LoVe reunion, some flashbacks maybe...Anyway your story started very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully you update soon:)
abagail chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I'm glad you decided to continue this - I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon
starcrazed chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I don't think you have to strive to be a much better writer, this is so fantastic! I love it. Even though it is completely heart wrenching. Can't wait for the next update. Please hurry. I can't imagine what Keith and Logan have gone through while Veronica has been missing. Sarah seems amazing, but I really really hope we get a LoVe reunion eventually :) Keep up the great story! :)
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »