Reviews for Yours and Mine
DChan21 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
OMG I swear you had me in suspense! I love this I swear I want to cry! I can't believe Yuki lost the baby! But at least he got to meet his daughter! I love the way you write I can wait to read more of your stories!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
We feel so bad for those two...

So sad...

S&K
Kativa-chan chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Hmm. What an interesting story. I've never read a Fruits Basket Mpreg, but I liked this a lot! Poor Yuki and poor Kyo.
animelover chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
How can i guy got pregnet and were would it come out of it scares me a little what if that happend in real life anal made u pregnet wow their eould be so many coupkes in the gay comunity with their own babys btw i have nothing aginst gay people by bestfreind is gay
shyguy3896 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Omfg that was awesome I love it you rock
cassandra909 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
this was absaloutly brethtakin i have been reading since about 4 difrent stories and such but i wouldent even get up to go to the bathroom i loved this story
clobojojo chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Your luck that you said here was a sequel to this story other wise I would be kinda pissed. I can't be alll the way pissed because I'm tearing up right now trying not to cry over the sponkey little baby that didnt make it. T-T *moment of silence*
clobojojo chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh that bastard AGAIN! Why cant you go fuck something/someone else? Please let he baby be okay! T-T and who in the heck knew that aya could fire a gun?
clobojojo chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Awwwww cuuuuute! :3 little daddy and papa moments already. Just adorable. :3
clobojojo chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
That prick! Can't he go find an actual animal to satisfy his creepy needs? Yuki doesn't need that! He better not lose the baby or there will be hell to pay for what that bastard did to yuki!
clobojojo chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh I will scream for your stories if you keep writing them like that! *nosebleeds* very very kinky and sadistic. Yes please. Keep writing!
Dobe-14 chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
i loved this...it was my First YukiXKyo and it was great D

Dobe...!
MaddisonRei chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
this is an amazing story. x. im so glad i read it.

could you do me a favour please..?.

could you please let me know if you decide to/already have written a sequel... i would love to read it... thank you. x.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Awwh! That was really sad! T-T Thank god akito is dead! Yay! Break out the party champagne! I liked the story alot! It was great Ignore the haters, it was a fine story! Anyways, i cant wait for the sequel! Please make it a bit happier, i dont think i can read another story with the kid dying... And I was hoping you could explain the girl in the snow? I have a theory but i just wanna confirm it, of course if its explained in the next story then you dont need to! ;) Again, great story and good job! :D
Stebba stud28 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
you know I really love and Hate you right now, I hate story's (and aouthers) that have child death in them but this story is really good and great and you killed Akito something I really want to see and I know that child death is in some cases natural and like in this story but I just hate the though of what if, and that little person that couldn't even be born and life it's life, there are very few time's that it doesn't bother me and then some extrem factors are the things stoping me from bursting in to tears and get depresst and what not, but like I said this is a great story but I really want to start crying right now.