Reviews for This Joke Will Kill You
Huanted Darkling chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
i can so pictuer him as the joker this is awesome are you gonna write more
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Wow...I don't even know what to say to this...
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
loved it.
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Scary to see Dean like that, but man, I can imagine if he hadn't gotten outta hell...well, maybe not exactly like that, but I doubt he'd be a happy camper, that's for sure. Good job.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
GOD I LOVE YOU! So DEAN but so JOKER!

*Sobs*

Thank you!

*Clings*

*hugs*

Mandy
Maz101 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Yep! Twisted but great.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
This is such a piece of powerful writing there are almost no WORDS to describe how * INCREDIBLE it is.

It's utterly terriffying and yet so very much in character.

This is stellar work - you are one kick-* writer. Seriously.
jdsreignsupreme chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Loved it! I was totally rooting for Dean...Brilliant!

Thank you...:)
Dreadedfemale chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Loved it! You did a fantastic job melding the joker persone with Dean's own. It really rings true. Kinda sad there won't be any more. :)
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Wow. Just..gah. It's dark and heartbreaking and so so twisted, but in a weird way, I really like it. The hell Hyenas, and the Lilith!Harley, man that's brilliant.

I'm totally with Dean on ganking Ruby tho. I wanna see that! It's so twisted and screwed up, yet he still saves Sam from the hunters.

Awesome work, you have a wonderfully twisted genius mind.
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Socio-path Dean is seriously creepy. I loved the dogs' names, though, that's a riot!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
PADavis chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Holy Moley - this is just as disturbing as the first chapter. And insanely creative and wonderful. Where does one get these meds? That's what I'm asking.

Oh, and I googled the line and found it on Wikipedia. Its from Hair-Raising Hare, the one with the orange furry monster. A classic.

Phoebe
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
TWISTED.

*hee*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ha ha ha ha. Cool. Love Meg. Catch ya on the flip side.