Reviews for This Time
AllisonReader chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Loved it! It's my favourite series
Marin chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Thank you so much! I love your version of the ending! It's much more complete than the one in the real book. But something still makes me sad. Lockwood Stratton isn't the physical real Strat from the past... is he? I just keep imagining the past Strat heartbroken in the desert after Annie leaves the last time and then dying alone. Then being reincarnated as Lockwood Stratton.
Lulu chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I just finished reading the Time Travelers Quartet and yeah the ending wasn't satisfactory for me. I'm glad I found your fanfic. It makes a more complete ending if you ask me :) thanks!
rojopenguino chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I feel better after reading. I was kinda upset they never really got together. Thanks for the fiction!
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awww, this was super sweet. I liked this version of tying everything up neatly. I read this series nearly ten years ago and decided to pick it up on a whim last week and breezed right through them. Thanks for writing this and giving some closure. :D
DefyGravity18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is wonderful...I wish these books had been bigger so that they could have become films! You are talented! This series was my Twilight! Lol! Wonderful story.
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I've been needing for a long time. I read the first book about a year and a half ago in eighth grade for a book report, and I fell in love with it. I quickly read the rest of the series, and every time they were seperated, I was sad, but kept on reading. The end of "For All Time" just broke my heart! I mean, yes, Lockwood seemed to be perfect, almost like the real Strat, and it gave me hope, but without his memories, it just wasn't the same, and knowing that it was the end, it felt like Caroline B. Cooney had become a traitor.

I read "Nightly Demand" by Silver Ash, and in an author's note, she recommends your fanfic. I think that "Nightly Demand" is an awesome prequel to this, and that "This Time" is the perfect ending to "For All Time." You write very well, in a style very similar to Caroline B. Cooney's. I was crying by the end, full of joy, and just touched. In fact, I still have tears in my eyes.

I really enjoyed this fanfic. It explains everything perfectly, and brings needed closure. It's been a long time since I last read the Time Travelers Quartet, mostly because the end was so sad. But with this, I think that I'll reread it, and even look into buying it. Thank you for writing this. I really needed a pick me up just like this.
CB chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved this ending i have not read these books in a long time and i forgot the name of the series but remembered some parts like i do at random times so i had to search for the things i remembered i thank you for writting this because the ending in the last book although gave you hope it was also like a giant cliffhanger that you know will not be completed i love the way you had Caroline B. Cooney writting style and it looked like it could have been an epilogue to the series. thank you again. CB
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is great, the world needs more Strat and Annie fics!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh My Goodness! Okay, so I read this and felt like I was reading the book. It's been a while since I read them, so I couldn't remember everything, but good memories have their perks. Anyway, I loved it! It was amazing! I actually whisper/yelled YES! Wow.
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Finally! A truly satisfying ending to the last book in this great series! Thanks!
Eragon'sbabe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love this. thumbs up. We need more time traveler writers. still Amazing.
QueenCleopatra chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Brilliant! I positively adored the books, and I did so wish that Strat would remember his past. :) I just assumed that he would later, but it's nice to see it actually written out. Well done. Thank you for a great read.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Rushton

Patience and Endure-my clan's motto.
Musical Feline chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
*sniff sniff*

that was the best ending. i loved those books since they came out and hardly anyone writes fanfics about them, but this one was just beautiful. job well done and thanks :)
AnniesNotOkayMJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Write more per favore. i love Anne and Strat, fanfictions this is wonderful.

-Sincerely Vampir