Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
masterdisk chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
a great story so far! I can't wait to go on reading...
P.S.: Your writing style is really amazing :D
Dr Melancholia chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
"He said he loved me," he muttered, staring down at his shoes. "He gave me a rose and he said he loved me and I thought he meant it. He said he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me, he said I was beautiful, he said that he loved me. I thought he meant it. He didn't mean it. He didn't mean it at all. He didn't mean it and he tried to kill me and I wish he had."

You made me laugh, and you made me smile, you pulled me in and you made me cry (almost). For a few moments in the story I felt like I was the one getting a rose that brought a smile to my face when I thought of the giver, the one who kissed in the rain (yes I listen to Fearless) and the one who got my heart broken.

Great story. Would love to see more.
Erin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
oh my god I just finished the first chapter and I loved it and I was all like sigh that's probably the end like all good fanfics are

BUT ITS NOT AHH THANK GOD

Wonderfully written, btw. Definitely satisfies my Crane/Wayne need :D
FemaleSpock chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Loved this fic, your writing was as awesome as ever, I laughed a lot at the multiple references to his sheets.
strixx chapter 27 . 1/22/2012
I loved this whole story; the plot and everything. I've been reading the whole little novella you've got going on here, and I have to say, I'm rather impressed that you can include Harley in this fic without making me want to kill something. xD

Although, the only problem I've got is that Jonathan is a bit *too* broken for my liking. He's normally the cool, calm and collected type, and the crybaby attitude doesn't suit the Master of Fear all too well.

... Which reminds me, where's Scarecrow? x3 Is he really that much of a dick to just leave Jon when things get ugly?

Meh, anyways, great job on this
Something Innocuous chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
"So ready to believe he'd be as *viscous* and vindictive as them." - I'm sure this is a spell-check induced typo. I felt the need to point it out because it's hilarious.

Anyway, good fic, highly engaging and amusing. Although having a group of concerned villains and an almost complete insane Crane is a little surreal.
Ichireiro chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
..Well THEN. As usual, I'm not sure what to say, but I loved it. Really. And I see you mentioned Heroes in an AN somewhere? You ARE my hero, ma'am. -loves that show to death-
NextNothingNew chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
Fuck yes, a Big Damn Heroes moment! By the other villains, but hey, better than nothing.
NextNothingNew chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Oh, Jonathan! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. Or Batman.

When I saw the 'uh' in the sentence, my mind went straight to "Oh shit, the Joker."
Twinings chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
"Camper than a row of tents" is now officially my favorite expression.

As your stories progress, everyone seems to be less and less in character, but the Joker in this chapter was spot on. Still overall a very enjoyable read, and all your references continue to make me squee. (I think the Judas Cradle would be the most appropriate torture device for this situation, by the way.)

I'm also finding your notes about the weather both amusing and terrifying, as I've just moved to Pennsylvania from the deep south and am now constantly, miserably cold in the middle of May. Not looking forward to December.

-3.0
Twinings chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I've finally tracked you down again and gotten back to reading! Wow, there's been a lot of pain for poor Jonathan, and very well written, I might add. My roommate keeps asking me why I'm gasping, cringing, and rocking back and forth. This chapter was a nice break from that (despite the fact that it still had me clutching my hand in sympathy pain.)

Catching up!

-3.0
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
How do you do it? You create such deep, emotional scenes using a bunch of psychotic super-villains! I just can't help falling in love with the characters. And Batman! His "the world has gone insane and why can't I just have a normal day for once?" reactions are wonderful. I almost die laughing whenever he runs into our favorite villains. It's like backwards-land; you've taken the most serious, intense character and made him comical relief without detracting from his character at all. I applaud you.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love it!
TheSodaVampire chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
Loved it. Made me cry, again... Is it sad though, that i'm seeing so many similarities between Crane and my self? Either way, fantastic job. On to the sequel!
Autotheists chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
My friend turned me on to your Batman stories. This is just the first time I have reviewed. I must say, your stories are awesome. Although the main characters are great, I totally love Nigma, Isley, and Tetch. In my humble, personal opinion, it would be awesome if you did a story just about them or about the goings on at Arkham (preferably with an emphasis on Nigma).