Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
Shmelly chapter 20 . 2/5/2009
DAMMIT WITH YOUR SHORTNESS OF THE CHAPTER!

What does Tetch say that *isn't* from Lewis Carroll? ;P

And stuff. [starts hopping from one foot to the other] Cammon! Yoyo.
MK08 chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
Aw, I loved the reunion. :) I'm glad to know Jonathan is willing to hug at least a few people! It's only healthy! It was nice to see them all happy, for the short while it lasted. Leave it to Joker to be the party pooper.

Things just keep getting better and better, though! :)
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
Apologies for not reviewing the last few.

LOVED Jonathan's game. I can't even begin to say how utterly stunning it was to read.

Isley's reactions are always fun to read, this one especially so. I can totally picture that happening...

"I’ve got no idea what’s going on in his head half of the time, and frankly, I don’t think I want to.”

“Thanks, honey.”

“What? I’m serious, no normal person can figure out where someone’s at from a milkshake, of all things.”

“Since when are we normal?”

“Touché.”

I have no words.

Again, Sound of Music. Poor Jonny. But, what are friends for?

I was wondering when Joker would cut in on the tearful reunion. What's Batman up to though?

~Liz
Firey-Moonlight chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
I really liked that game last chapter, great way of getting Crane's character out without going into several paragraphs with his thoughts. It almost makes Batman and Joker sweet too...in their own twisted way.

Reunion time! Right when Batman and Joker's here too, I liked Crane's concern about Pamela, he's improving in the art of making friends and caring about them. Pamela slapped him again, that was great XD when she hears about the game she'll probably do worst.

That part about Crane thinking that he has no problems and his friends do, and they project it onto him, made me laugh. That just seems so...Crane!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Crane seeing for himself how capable his friends can be in fighting! Harley won't be able to hold all of them back from hurting her precious Mister J. Hope you update soon!
lost soul's keeper chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
Reuion spoiled...I feel sad now.. ;_;
sapzberry chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
Lol, I half expected Bats to jump on in there and give everyone a big fucking group hug. Of course, my imagined scenario of. . .er. . .your scenario also has plenty of tears and big droopy boogers.

That game you had Jon, Batsy and the Joker play was delicious. Like Russian roulette. . .in a way. The Joker is very much a loaded gun-and a clever and charming one at that.

For some reason, though, I can't read through this fic anymore without thinking of the little song the Joker sings to Commish Gordon in The Killing Joker and without thinking of the Doctor Crane from the old school Bat episode. . .uh Harley's day off, I think it was called. Or some variation of that.

Ah, friend. Crazy friends.

Anywho. I love where this is going. I am really anxious to see how you are going to resolve this situation.
rockyyy chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
too much cute in one chapter; i'm smiling too much :)

i'm sure the fight that's gonna follow this will be quite, quite juicy.
GreyLiliy chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
It was lucky Isley went through first. Yay for her immunity to poison! You go girl. :D

Aw; Eddie's so cute. *snuggle*

Hmm. what else what else? Oh yes, Tetch? Adorable. Freaking adorable. *giggles*

And of course, everyone ignoring Joker & Batman. I'd love to be on their side of the room going "WTH?"

And yes, Johnny's back where he started and his friends will hear about the game. And Johnny thought they were angry before. :D

Though the best was Johnny's worry for Isley when she first burst through the door. Very sweet and shows that he's definitely made steps in the social department. He's giving Batman hope that he can reform! :D
OceanFae chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
JOKER, I FRIGGIN HATE YOU! Er, sorry bout that. And here Riddler comes to save the day! And he looks FAB-u-lous!

I hope they kick Jokers ass. Hardcore. Seriously.

Could they? Please? Just a little?

At least shoot him.

In the face.

It wont hurt that bad.
OceanFae chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
GAH! I feel so behind... Anyways, sorry for not reviewing yesterday. I got bogged down with homework and stuff. I'm lovin Johnny right now, and his personality, and loving the fact that the Joker is so full of himself but he really dosnt know all that he thinks he does.
je ne suis aucun ange chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
Holy Canole! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh My Goodness! I have read the other chapters, but I had mid-terms this week. Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Yay!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
f-f. ;_;

That's so sad.

The Joker/Crane bits are just so sad. D;
Shmelly chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
AH! [runs around the house] AHAHAHAHA! Um. They've set the gas off. Uh no, whoops and stuff.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY! I'm just shockled.
Sam chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
OH MY. This was an excellent chapter. The game was great, and I was totally Team Batman the whole time.

OMG! Is it Nigma and Co. at the door? It better be!

What's going to happen with the fear toxin, though? That could be bad.

This story has influenced my dreams. I read about Joker with a flamethrower, and I had dreams about him chasing me around with a flamethrower. I blame you.

Loved the chapter, it was written so well, what with the guessing game and the Crane not hating the Joker after all he did to him.
Melvisik chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Whew, that game was exciting. And so emotional too, I loved it. I was kinda surprised when the Joker won, but I probably shouldn't have been, He's just too clever :).

Jon played the game perfectly, adhering to the Joker's ways of chance has won him a bit of mercy. It's amazing, how the Joker can be so cruel and yet so sweet at the same time. I mean when he says "You're welcome, angel." I swear, I almost melted.

And I love when he became shocked that he got one of his guesses wrong, that be so adorable, in a twisted way :).

BTW, yeah I'm pretty sure it's called Nantic brandy or something that can be used as a preservative, I think when it's mixed with black pepper.
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »