Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
GreyLiliy chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
It was lucky Isley went through first. Yay for her immunity to poison! You go girl. :D

Aw; Eddie's so cute. *snuggle*

Hmm. what else what else? Oh yes, Tetch? Adorable. Freaking adorable. *giggles*

And of course, everyone ignoring Joker & Batman. I'd love to be on their side of the room going "WTH?"

And yes, Johnny's back where he started and his friends will hear about the game. And Johnny thought they were angry before. :D

Though the best was Johnny's worry for Isley when she first burst through the door. Very sweet and shows that he's definitely made steps in the social department. He's giving Batman hope that he can reform! :D
OceanFae chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
JOKER, I FRIGGIN HATE YOU! Er, sorry bout that. And here Riddler comes to save the day! And he looks FAB-u-lous!

I hope they kick Jokers ass. Hardcore. Seriously.

Could they? Please? Just a little?

At least shoot him.

In the face.

It wont hurt that bad.
OceanFae chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
GAH! I feel so behind... Anyways, sorry for not reviewing yesterday. I got bogged down with homework and stuff. I'm lovin Johnny right now, and his personality, and loving the fact that the Joker is so full of himself but he really dosnt know all that he thinks he does.
je ne suis aucun ange chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
Holy Canole! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh My Goodness! I have read the other chapters, but I had mid-terms this week. Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Yay!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
f-f. ;_;

That's so sad.

The Joker/Crane bits are just so sad. D;
Shmelly chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
AH! [runs around the house] AHAHAHAHA! Um. They've set the gas off. Uh no, whoops and stuff.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY! I'm just shockled.
Sam chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
OH MY. This was an excellent chapter. The game was great, and I was totally Team Batman the whole time.

OMG! Is it Nigma and Co. at the door? It better be!

What's going to happen with the fear toxin, though? That could be bad.

This story has influenced my dreams. I read about Joker with a flamethrower, and I had dreams about him chasing me around with a flamethrower. I blame you.

Loved the chapter, it was written so well, what with the guessing game and the Crane not hating the Joker after all he did to him.
Melvisik chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Whew, that game was exciting. And so emotional too, I loved it. I was kinda surprised when the Joker won, but I probably shouldn't have been, He's just too clever :).

Jon played the game perfectly, adhering to the Joker's ways of chance has won him a bit of mercy. It's amazing, how the Joker can be so cruel and yet so sweet at the same time. I mean when he says "You're welcome, angel." I swear, I almost melted.

And I love when he became shocked that he got one of his guesses wrong, that be so adorable, in a twisted way :).

BTW, yeah I'm pretty sure it's called Nantic brandy or something that can be used as a preservative, I think when it's mixed with black pepper.
MK08 chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Wow, it seems everyone is engaged in quite the, pardon my language, cluster f *# here. lol That is the only phrase I could think to describe it.

I'm taking it Riddler was correct when he said he'd figured it out and the others have arrived? :) Yay! I'm pretty pumped for the next chapter. I can only imagine how crazy things are going to get!
shallots chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
wow, awesome chapter. you really had me worried about jonathan and yet i still couldnt hate joker, great job.

heres a carrameldansen video with scarecrow in it, /watch?v0jvMwL3L1ss . i guess its technically a remix but i thought youd still appreciate it :D
rockyyy chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
oh my god, i love caramelldansen-even though i haven't the foggiest idea what it means or anything, but i do love it. my sister and i dance to it constantly. and i love the icon of batboo and jokebaby dancing it together. too cute (not cuter than a crane dancing to it, but still).

that was good a game-even though i was team batman, but i admire how clever the joker really is. he knew exactly what to ask at just the right time. i wouldn't have been smart enough to carry out the person-you-hate-most issue. and i must admit, i was so scared he was gonna send him to the grave right there; i've never been so happy to hear a door being kicked down!

also-jonathanbaby is so, so dumb. i really, really hope there's no chance if him and joker getting back (although i don't think you'd do that to us :] ).

and man-i hope no one ever said villians couldn't be great friends, because nigma & crew are fierce for going out looking for him and finding him.
Hatter Madigan chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
OMG! You are evil! Evil, evil, evil! Your almost (almost) as evil as the Joker!...and I love you for it...and i hate you for it. Update please!
GreyLiliy chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Ah, that was good. Poor Johnny he didn't have any chance of winning that game. XD

Though, I will admit the hating himself thing was a shock. I half expected him to burst out laughing and say it was his grandmother.

I'm glad that Johnny said no to Joker having his eyes though. That's great. XD

And yay! The rest of the cast has arrived just in the nick of time!

(And yay for batman for interfering with the whole killing Crane thing. ITs' not like he said he wouldn't. XD)
lost soul's keeper chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
:is on edge of seat: waht's gonna happen? what's gonna happen?
4ofCups chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
Jonny's musing about all touch leading to pain was very poignant and sad. It's a reminder of what a truly sad, alone character he really is, and it underscores all the more the sway the Joker held over him to allow himself to be touched so intimately by him.

And wow - what an ending to the chapter! Joker with a flamethrower? Dear Lord, there's something you hope you don't run into!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »