Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
The Wild Samlet chapter 27 . 10/28/2009
Haha. Batman's denial about the Batmobile never gets old.

I am sadly off of my Batman kick again, but I made sure to finish this story so that when I come back I can smoothly start the next one.

Wonderful work as always.

I will now quietly fade into the woodwork once again.
The Wild Samlet chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
You know, now that I read about Leland from another POV, it seems like she actually DOES want to help Jonathan. XD

And oh lord, the Joker's loose again.
The Wild Samlet chapter 23 . 10/28/2009
Oh God. Batman bondage. I shuddered a little bit.

And the "Legion of Doom" reference is hilarious.

And Tetch's POV wins completely.

I think that if people don't know what the Jabberwocky is, then they should figure it out on their own. XD
The Wild Samlet chapter 22 . 10/28/2009
lol intervention. Those are always fun. I love Isley. She is so badass.
The Wild Samlet chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
Batman wins!

And so do Nigma, Tetch, and Isley! So awsome. All of them tackling the Joker.

Dr. Destiny annoyed the crap outta me in Sandman. My goodness...
The Wild Samlet chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
Yay! Isley was unaffected! I was a little worried at first, but I realize that was a little silly.

And, milkshake telepathy, for the win!

Glad the Joker finally did something at the end. Thought he was being a little quiet there for a minute.
The Wild Samlet chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
Caramelldansen burns my soul. Urgh. Just urgh. I had a friend who would do it NON STOP. And she would insist that everyone ELSE do it. Thankfully she's over than now. But urgh.

Anyway. I like how when Jonathan and Scarecrow are combined (WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE) he becomes Crane. It's sorta cool. I don't know why. It just is.

Smiley from hell!
The Wild Samlet chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
I looked at my email and it was suddenly flooded by review replies. Ahaha, I love it when authors reply to reviews.

I'm glad that you're taking the time to help establish a probable relationship. I've actually read fics where it was like 'wtf did that come from?' and then I promptly stopped reading them.

I looked back at my review mentioning Mystery Science Theater and what did I discover? The damn website ate all but one of my zeros! I was outraged. So I didn't bother with the three thousand this time.

Anyway. You should be VERY afraid of watching Batman and Robin. Not just because George Clooney is incredibly gay in it, but because it is just so stupid. I literally felt like I was losing braincells as the movie went on. XD Good times.

I watched the first eight videos in the Joker Blogs, then decided to give myself a break and go back to this lovely fiction. Since no more replies have popped up in my inbox JUST yet, I'm going to get on with the reading.

Okay, for some reason, ginger milkshakes sound painful. I don't know if it was Harley's reaction to it, or just the thought of GINGER in a MILKSHAKE.

Oh lordy. Jonny's got a scythe. I'm sort of apprehensive, because it sounds like this is gonna be totally badass, but from past reading, I know that this has the potential to go horribly wrong for him.

And OMG yay! Batman knows how to play! There's hope for him yet.
The Wild Samlet chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Damn tall people.

That is my mantra every day. Stupid tall people being able to reach taller shelves and being tall.

Lol. Trapped on a bed with the Batman. I mean, that doesn't sound nearly as horrible as waking up to see him looming over you.

And the Batmobile running joke runs again! Aha...it's funny, because it is SO totally the Batmobile, no matter what Batman claims. He's in denial.

Through reading your stories, I have noticed that you tend to use the word 'horrifying' fairly regularly. I have also noticed that this is now one of my favorite words. I have no idea why, it's just so fun to hear/say. You make me happy every time you use it.
The Wild Samlet chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
Man, a story switching perspectives so often would normally totally confuse me, but this one doesn't (mostly). The main thing is the names, I think. It's easy to tell if it's from Batman's POV because Jonathan is referred to as "Crane" and so forth...

It makes me so happy that you did that. I'm sure that it was meant to keep the narrative in-character, but still.

Batman is hilarious in this chapter. I don't know why. There are just certain little things that he says or thinks that makes me chuckle.

I was just WAITING for Batman to pounce. Of course I should have realized it would happen at the end of the chapter.
The Wild Samlet chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Haha, Jonathan compared the Joker to someone with PMS. That is incredibly hilarious.

And Batman has some excellent come-backs in this chapter. I like how he kinda sorta totally put Jonathan in his place at the end of the chapter.

I had no idea there was a novelization of Batman Begins! Is it any good? Usually books based on movies (in my experience) aren't particularly good...
The Wild Samlet chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Wait, what? I'm having a little trouble visualizing the blood eagle thing...for some reason the image I'm getting in my mind it like, super ribs. How does it look like wings? So confused...

And I shudder to think of all the things the Joker could do to someone with just a cheese grater and a box of matches.

They had the pear on an episode of Bones.

And don't worry, having favorite torture devices isn't any creepier than having favorite scars (Glasgow smiles are my favorite too, though most any scars involving the mouth are cool, in my opinion).
The Wild Samlet chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
I'm starting to love Nigma even more, the more you write him.

"Other people think?"

That made me lol a little bit. Okay, a lot.
The Wild Samlet chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
I have never seen the Joker Blogs on Youtube, but it sounds like something I will have to check out.

"I’m not going to kill him, just paralyze him a little."

Pft. Awesome.

And I can totally understand how annoyingly hard Tetch's dialogue must be. Whenever there's a scene with him, I am amazed at how much patience is probably takes to find lines for him.
The Wild Samlet chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Batman Forever may not have been terrible (it was still a hilariously ridiculous film in my opinion though) but Batman and Robin is (again, in my opinion) painful to watch.

I feel bad for the security guard that Jonathan totally mind-raped.

Batman wins though. That would be so terrifying, waking up to see him standing over you.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »