Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
NextNothingNew chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Oh, Jonathan! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. Or Batman.

When I saw the 'uh' in the sentence, my mind went straight to "Oh shit, the Joker."
Twinings chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
"Camper than a row of tents" is now officially my favorite expression.

As your stories progress, everyone seems to be less and less in character, but the Joker in this chapter was spot on. Still overall a very enjoyable read, and all your references continue to make me squee. (I think the Judas Cradle would be the most appropriate torture device for this situation, by the way.)

I'm also finding your notes about the weather both amusing and terrifying, as I've just moved to Pennsylvania from the deep south and am now constantly, miserably cold in the middle of May. Not looking forward to December.

-3.0
Twinings chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I've finally tracked you down again and gotten back to reading! Wow, there's been a lot of pain for poor Jonathan, and very well written, I might add. My roommate keeps asking me why I'm gasping, cringing, and rocking back and forth. This chapter was a nice break from that (despite the fact that it still had me clutching my hand in sympathy pain.)

Catching up!

-3.0
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
How do you do it? You create such deep, emotional scenes using a bunch of psychotic super-villains! I just can't help falling in love with the characters. And Batman! His "the world has gone insane and why can't I just have a normal day for once?" reactions are wonderful. I almost die laughing whenever he runs into our favorite villains. It's like backwards-land; you've taken the most serious, intense character and made him comical relief without detracting from his character at all. I applaud you.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love it!
TheSodaVampire chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
Loved it. Made me cry, again... Is it sad though, that i'm seeing so many similarities between Crane and my self? Either way, fantastic job. On to the sequel!
Autotheists chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
My friend turned me on to your Batman stories. This is just the first time I have reviewed. I must say, your stories are awesome. Although the main characters are great, I totally love Nigma, Isley, and Tetch. In my humble, personal opinion, it would be awesome if you did a story just about them or about the goings on at Arkham (preferably with an emphasis on Nigma).
The Wild Samlet chapter 27 . 10/28/2009
Haha. Batman's denial about the Batmobile never gets old.

I am sadly off of my Batman kick again, but I made sure to finish this story so that when I come back I can smoothly start the next one.

Wonderful work as always.

I will now quietly fade into the woodwork once again.
The Wild Samlet chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
You know, now that I read about Leland from another POV, it seems like she actually DOES want to help Jonathan. XD

And oh lord, the Joker's loose again.
The Wild Samlet chapter 23 . 10/28/2009
Oh God. Batman bondage. I shuddered a little bit.

And the "Legion of Doom" reference is hilarious.

And Tetch's POV wins completely.

I think that if people don't know what the Jabberwocky is, then they should figure it out on their own. XD
The Wild Samlet chapter 22 . 10/28/2009
lol intervention. Those are always fun. I love Isley. She is so badass.
The Wild Samlet chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
Batman wins!

And so do Nigma, Tetch, and Isley! So awsome. All of them tackling the Joker.

Dr. Destiny annoyed the crap outta me in Sandman. My goodness...
The Wild Samlet chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
Yay! Isley was unaffected! I was a little worried at first, but I realize that was a little silly.

And, milkshake telepathy, for the win!

Glad the Joker finally did something at the end. Thought he was being a little quiet there for a minute.
The Wild Samlet chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
Caramelldansen burns my soul. Urgh. Just urgh. I had a friend who would do it NON STOP. And she would insist that everyone ELSE do it. Thankfully she's over than now. But urgh.

Anyway. I like how when Jonathan and Scarecrow are combined (WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE) he becomes Crane. It's sorta cool. I don't know why. It just is.

Smiley from hell!
The Wild Samlet chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
I looked at my email and it was suddenly flooded by review replies. Ahaha, I love it when authors reply to reviews.

I'm glad that you're taking the time to help establish a probable relationship. I've actually read fics where it was like 'wtf did that come from?' and then I promptly stopped reading them.

I looked back at my review mentioning Mystery Science Theater and what did I discover? The damn website ate all but one of my zeros! I was outraged. So I didn't bother with the three thousand this time.

Anyway. You should be VERY afraid of watching Batman and Robin. Not just because George Clooney is incredibly gay in it, but because it is just so stupid. I literally felt like I was losing braincells as the movie went on. XD Good times.

I watched the first eight videos in the Joker Blogs, then decided to give myself a break and go back to this lovely fiction. Since no more replies have popped up in my inbox JUST yet, I'm going to get on with the reading.

Okay, for some reason, ginger milkshakes sound painful. I don't know if it was Harley's reaction to it, or just the thought of GINGER in a MILKSHAKE.

Oh lordy. Jonny's got a scythe. I'm sort of apprehensive, because it sounds like this is gonna be totally badass, but from past reading, I know that this has the potential to go horribly wrong for him.

And OMG yay! Batman knows how to play! There's hope for him yet.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »