Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
lacime chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aw so sweet !
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Are you sure you're just human and not like Poe reincarnated? Because, let me tell you: This. Was. Amazing! Seriously, you should write actualy novels or get yourself hired as an actual writer for the third movie installment because your story was simply outstanding. At first I was thinking, "Wow, this is long and looks really tedious to read. Probably one of those 'good' writers that uses a bunch of big words to reach the 10-word mark." But that wasn't the case at all. Your writing enveloped me to the point where I was actually cringing when I saw my scrollbar nearing its end. I didn't want it to be over so soon. The Batman and Crane friendship entranced me, and I feel so honored to actually be reviewing the author of that fantastic scene between the hero and villain. Your mind must be like the Disneyland of fanfics. -Oh yeah, it was that much fun to read. ;)

If you do by some off chance plan to continue this trinket of bliss, I'll be right here, waiting to review it. I'm sure I don't have to say this, but for manner's sake: Keep up the amazing work, Lauralot!

Have nice days,

Ha, ha, I was just thinking of the Sylar scene when I read about Jonathan being forcefed. How weird!
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow. D:

Once again; another fantastic job.

Totally envying your writing skills, haha. You do such a great job. I think I'll have to try and write some Joker x Crane just to try to be almost as good as you ~ [ and besides; the fanfiction world needs more of it; so... ]

Anyway - I do have a question. What comics in particular would you recommend for me trying to find more about Scarecrow and Joker?

Er, separately, not together. I'm getting Scarecrow Year One, and I have a bunch of Misc Joker ones - but was wondering if there was any in particular you love (that i might have missed?~)

Anyway. Again, fabulous job. Loved the Scarecrow/Jon bickering and the hallucinations, in particular. I believed it~

Great job, again, can't wait for more~! ;D chapter 1 . 1/12/2009

i think im a little obsessed with you're stories and how you write them! i mean its a bitch trying to find a fan fic with good plot and everything! you are amazing! please don't ever stop writing! its the only thing i look forward to after work!

i hope you write more soon and keep up the GREAT work!
Steggy Likes Juice Boxes chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
“You…you broke my glasses,” Jonathan stammered, and broke into tears.

So for some reason I just love that part. Some how something as small as his glasses make him cry, but a nail through the hand doesn't.

So today I was horrified to realize that I have never reviewed one of your stories before. I was reading Mad Friends from the very beginning, I remember those days I would check my mail for was one of my favorites from the first chapter.

I absolutely love your wiring style, just the right amount of humor/gore/sex/plot. Another thing I can commend you for is your updating! You have got to be the most reliable updater I have ever seen! Even when you take a break and they are not as quick it still blows all the other stories I have on my alert list out of the water.

An honestly as far a sequels go, I don't care who you pair dear Jonathan up with, as long as he is still around.
Scarecrow Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Yay! I look forward to reading your stories. I love how you portray Jonathan, and especially Batman. I grew up on the Batman The Animated Series Batman, and I always believed he cared not only about the public but also about the people. This immediately made him one of my heroes - he recognizes that people are always people first, no matter what, and even when you're run ragged and any choice you make is perfectly justifiable, he always pushes himself to make the right choice. Not enough people seem to grasp that critical concept about Batman nowadays. And Jonathan, I've seen him as a young intellectual who unfortunately spiraled into madness; not evil, just unlucky and unable to help himself. Brilliant job! I hope to read more from you soon.
m3di4h - too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I'm glad that you've written a sequel to your sequel, and I hope to be reading more. :) I loved your first two stories, and can't wait to see more about the Joker, as well as Jonathan and Batman and Harley.

I also think that you described how Jonathan used pain to cope in a very realistic way. Honestly, it's really annoying me how the other reviewers are complaining about Jonathan being "emo" when in reality, people who actually do cut/self-injure ARE NOT EMO. They hurt themselves because they're addicted-but of course, since people can't be bothered to do actual research on the subject and think it's perfectly fine stereotyping people nevermind that these people are in need of actual help not contempt it's somehow acceptable to make fun of them and discuss how "uncool" they are.

...sorry, that was a huge rant there. And run-on sentence like whoa.

One thing that semi-bothered me about this story though, was Jonathan attempting to commit suicide via nail-scratching. I don't know if that's actually possible; in my experience, the blood doesn't really spurt out or anything. It just gets smeared around. Then again, I've never scratched for hours and hours, so hey, maybe it can happen.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I liked your story, and REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS CONTINUE. I would love you forever if you did continue this. Or, um, you'd have my devotion forever. :D
je ne suis aucun ange chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love it. I can't wait till the next sequel, keep up the great work and hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. Good luck on the next one.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
GR... -tackles you- Jonathan's tickin me off now. He turned, ah, emo. Of course, he was crazy while he did it, but he's still in an inproper emotional state right now.

P.S., I'm still wanting to kill Joker. :D
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ahrgh, I really wish I had Scarecrow's way with words, then! Because I can't begin to say how much you are the most excellent writer I've even seen. ;_;

So glad for the update. :3
GreyLiliy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
And you've done it again. I love this series.

Poor Batman; I don't blame him for not knowing how to handle a guy who's hallucinating and being attacked by imaginary birds. (And yay! Year One is the only comic I've read so it's nice to recognize a reference.)

But very nice. Loved the bit with the rose on Christmas; we all knew there was no way Joker was going to leave him alone. I was actually rewatcing the animated series and saw the episode where the guy owed him a favor and he kept track of him for two years as a hobby. This sort of reminds me of that just a tad.

Anyway, thanks so much! *pats Crane*
Me on a new story.reviewing chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, thats all I can say. I now see what Jonny looks like without his meds, and it's interesting. I am really not quiet sure how I feel about the whole, I hate to say it but, "emo thing". I understand what you are getting at,and it has to be done to get through the hall. (don't feel like spelling out the whole word)but the whole knife thing? Come on, little emo much? Although I did like the nail was it? gun, that was funny.

Don't think I don't like it, I do, a lot, and I hope you continue. Like the title too, accidental therapist. I wonder who you are talking about there?

Anyway, I have to go and hope you update soon with length like that, 11,o words. Nice, even Patrick Bateman would be jealous, now you need to watch your back...Hope you arn't blond either.

Now I have made the thing on the side bar-move downn so I can wrap this review up and continue on with my day. Bye Laura, see you next time I review.

~Insanities Epistemologist(I can't spell my name!)
sapzberry chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh poor, poor Jonny. He can come to my house for soup and a sandwich. Those NG tubes are a bitch, for sure. But totally worse going in than coming out.

This was great. You really matched the writing to Jon's state of mind, I beleive. Beautiful description on how pain can be a grounding method. This all had the right amount of frantic energy, when it was needed.

Now what will we do about the Joker situation. . ?
rockyyy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
you get a hundred cool points for the buffy reference. i watched that series religiously when i was like...twelve? thirteen? but it ruled my life, back then. love it.

and my god, i am falling in love with jonathan crane. i love men that i can save from anything, even from themselves, and he definitely sounds like he needs a savior right here. poor boo!
MK08 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was fantastic! It was so great to see Jonathan really get out there and kick some ass! Even if he did end up in Arkham in the end, he was still awesome. I just love the guy. And I love your stories. Any more ideas in the works? I'll keep my fingers crossed. :) Great job!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »