Reviews for The Accidental Therapist
Thought chapter 27 . 2/19/2009
Oh God, this story. I'm a horrible reviewer, bla bla bla, family drama sucks and keeps me from reading fantastic stories like this one. I will never get over how perfectly you write Jonathan.

And I'm a shameless Riddler fangirl, so the fact that he had a part in this story made me gleeful.

And Bruce totally calls it a Batmobile, no matter how much he denies it. Though I'm glad someone actually thought to point out just how ridiculous it sounds.
Jack.Jak chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This took a bit of courage for me to review.

First off, I love your storys! I couldn't get enough of the Joker and Crane and now I wish more people would write them. Act Like We Are Fools is one of my all time favorite Fanfictions of all time! ( even though I'm reviewing The Accidental Therapist )

But.

I think your dragging it out. Not to be rude or anything, Honestly, I have the highest respect for you because I really do believe your a better writer than me. But, in The Accidental Therapist you made everyone seem far more immature than I think they are. It just seems so thoroughly out of character. The situation is just dragged out and the same things keep being said and the same things keep getting done. in Act Like We Are Fools you had things going on. People getting gunned down but The Accidental Therapist is just really... slow.

The joker you have down pat. Sometimes I'm like, ' He wouldn't do that ' but then I think about it and find myself to be doubting the fact that I'm doubting.

But everyone breaking out of Arkham like its no big deal to just go and get Jonathan? I'm sorry but I really don't think they all have a relationship let alone a friendship were they would stick out there necks like that. Everyone pretty much keeps to their own ways of reeking havoc upon 'lucky' Gotham City.

Jonathan is far more... Cynical than you make him out to be. Though I haven't read much of him, I could be totally wrong. But he seems so much more like a child than a narcassist. Like he's not absorbed in himself but hes just to ignorant to pay any attention. I think I'm explaining it right, but Jonathan just seems to be like such a child. With the way he always comaplains and whines and is totally ignorant to some things that would be blatantly obvious to him in my opinion.

I really didn't mean to sound rude or anything like that honestly! I really do love your writing and your storys and I hope you keep writing them because I just can't stop reading them! Hopefully you get what I'm saying, even if you don't agree.

One again, this is all my opinion!
4ofCups chapter 27 . 2/13/2009
I, for one, would NOT want to come between the Joker and pizza night at Arkham. I know what I'm like when someone comes between me and B&J ice cream, and I'm assuming the Joker's a heckuva lot more dangerous to piss off. I loved the part where he "calls" getting to ride with Batman, and the "so there" glance he shoots Jonny. Poor, poor Jonny. What a ride this has been for him. Starved, shot, tormented, talking to his most feared enemy from underneath a bathroom sink. That boy needs a good dose of love.

Once again, you've crafted another story that defies the conventional story lines for these characters yet draws in and ensnares the reader. Your reviews and fan art are definitely a testament to the force of nature you've become on this site! All accolades are truly deserved, and I look forward to seeing what other wonderful tales you have yet to spin. :)
Shmelly chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
8O AOW! Sad time, seriously sad! I hate it when coolbean stories finish. I'm gonna have to read it again at least twice before I'll feel completely better. :(

Unless the next stuffs is up soon. ;P
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
Well, that was a nicer ending than I expected. I hope things go better for Jonny next story.

And Joker so would press random buttons with his feet.
Melvisik chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
Wow, I like your description of how it felt when Jon took the Joker's hand. I swear, I could almost feel the warmth and the leather (and the solid feeling). And no "electricity," just warmth. Very nice.

Haha, poor Bats, always with the Batmobile :P.

This was cool story, all that work just to get a man back to Arkham :D. And who is the one who talks him into it? The reason why he was scared to go back in the first place. It's interesting, to help him with his fear, they needed to get to the root of the problem. So it really makes me love the title, questioning just who the accidental therapist is.

Can't wait for the next installment!
graybird chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! You have no idea how happy you make me. You write well,you update frequently,your updates never seem hurried or sub par and you actually follow through on sequels! -insert fangirl squeal here- Joy!

Favorite line of the century: 'If the voice in his head agreed with him, it was a sure sign he’d kept his hold on sanity, even through this ridiculousness.'

Pure genius as always.

My Love and 3/10th of my soul

Graybird
ATG-4835 chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
Woohoo! It's done! Actually, that isn't a good thing, I mean, the end of a story, even if there is another on the way, is always such a heart-wrenching thing. I remember getting all sniffly when I ended one of my stories. It had been my baby, too. The first sex scene I had ever written. Ahh. Memories...

So, what can we all except for the next story? Bats and Jonathan having mad, hot, passionate sex? Them rolling around on the bat cave floor, the air filled with steam, sweat, and fear-toxin? Yum yum. Though Bats has such an iron will... Pity that, because Hero/Villain sex is really attractive. Something about all that hostility turning into passion. *Fans self*

Right, so, I am so very glad the Joker can still be such a bastard! I love how he always manages to justify his actions to himself. Using Joker-Logic, his reasoning makes sense. No one is more important that Batman. Even himself, in the grand scheme of thins. The Joker would be quite willing to die if it meant Batman breaking his one rule. Honestly, Joker's Obsession with Bruce is downright creepy. However, Mistah J is oh-so lovable for it! I wouldn't have it any other way! And besides, if the Joker wasn't so obsessed, none of these wonderful slash fics would be up! And that, my dear Author, would be a tragedy!

I just got done watching The Dark Knight, and I can't help but let out a slight squeal at "You Complete Me!". I think my heart stopped when I first heard that line on opening night! Makes me smile ever time.

And poor Batman! Always stuck comforting criminals, and trying to get them to come out from under the sink, and trying to take away their scythes. He has such a hard job. I would never be able to do it. Instead, I'd be some awesome super-villain... and likely only appear in one comic book where I'd get my ass handed to me on a platter. But I am quite good at sewing, so I would at least have an awesome costume. And really, that is one of the most important things! I can rarely come up with something witty to say in stressful situations, though, so I would likely try to go for the silent intimidation effect. Or rather, no effect, as I am but 5'5 and not at all dangerous looking. And I have the running capabilities of a sloth. Yeah... In my comic book, it would be super-villain-smack-down. Big time.

I giggled quite a bit when you mentioned the Tumbler being tagged. I can just imagine him driving down the street with all sorts of lewd gang signs and graffiti on it. It would cramp his style for sure.

Anywho, I'm off! I am planning on doing a charcoal drawing of Scarecrow tonight (I felt inspired and I got new charcoal pencils! Woohoo!). I hope to see the new story up ASAP! Or that threat about the paralysis... yeah, I'm changing the stakes and if there isn't a chapter out soon, it'll be no legs for you! None, zip, zilch, natta!

Ta ta, and congrats of finishing the story!

-Alex

(Quillian91)
Sammy chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
Oh man. I love you. I just... Wow. This series is the best series I've ever read. You, my good lady, are a genius.

Loved the BTAS reference in there. Haha, the villains keep calling the Tumbler the Batmobile and all Batman can say is "That's not what it's called." Just give up, Bruce. LOL.

I love how both Batman and Jonathan are contemplating each other.

Perfect ending. It was cute.

I hate the Joker very much in this fic. Very much. But I can't help but love him, ya know?
Jokerfest chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
lol when you mentioned Harley wanting to turn on the radio i half expected Batman to do that thing where he goes off on her and she's says...yes sir. yeah, but im glad that Jonathan is finally warming up a teeny bit to Batman, and he though he seems like he still wants to throttle Leland, he's at least making an effort. But as always i'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment...you know my addiction...
MK08 chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
I always get sad when your stories are over... But then I just get excited because I know there is always more to come!

And I can't tell you how funny I think it is Batman got so defensive when the villains called his Tumbler the Batmobile. :) Harlequinade is a fantastic episode, too. One of my favorites!

As always, another fantastic story. I'm looking forward to more!
sapzberry chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
I fuckin' love those BTAS throw-backs of yours. Fuck that show was fantastic. Slightly frightening for a child but still fantastic.

I know there will be a continuation to this but I just might have died a little bit inside, when this ended (and the ending was cute, by the way (riding in the batmobile, even though that isn't what it is called)).

Cheers to another fantastic fic and I can't wait to read the next!
Kay A Bee chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
I don't feel like signing in. Sorry!

That was a great ending to a great story.

You really have a gift, I'm telling ya.

I'll be checking everyday for the new story!

Good work on everything.

PS. I love how Crane (and the Joker in the last chapter) kept referring to the Tumbler as the Batmobile. And all Bats could keep saying was, "That's not what it's called."

Genius.
seditionary chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
I love the image of the Joker and Harley singing showtunes with Batman at the wheel...good story!
4ofCups chapter 26 . 2/11/2009
The religious analogy was my favorite part of this chapter. It was really poignant how the Joker confessed that he's looking for someone who isn't broken, or at least, can fix themselves. Makes me wonder if there's a veiled accusation against Harley as well. Fantastic analogy with the angels and pride. I was interested to see where you were going to take his point of view once he began speaking.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »