Reviews for Deliver Me
cb104205 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Can u tell me a few of the stories where snape becomes a father figure? Great story by the way. It's very interesting I am not usually into reading Yaoi stories
TLJ110166 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Luna and Neville, right?
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Hmmm...Garnett is 112 as per you. Since when has 130 minus 112 equaled 25? Also..."in my story Dumbledore is an older man" ... Dumbledore IS an older man in every story, even canon.
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
"Severus only cared for the mudblood because she was a powerful witch. Severus realized she would be useful to the cause, hence he attempted to befriend her". WHAT? At 9/10 years old when Severus and Lily became friends, Severus had no idea about Voldemort or "the cause". Lily was his one and ONLY friend. DUHHHH!
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
The "Dept of Mysteries Fiasco", as you called it in Chap. 1 happened at the end of FIFTH year around June 1996, two months before Harry would turn 16. You say here that Harry entered his cell July 29th 1995. On that date he was a month away from ENTERING his Fifth year. It's really not that hard to remember...1991, 11 YO, 1st yr...1992, 12 YO, 2nd year...1995, 15 YO, 5th year...etc, see the pattern?
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Can not wait for an update.
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
PM me when you have the het version done! and maybe the link to this when its adopted!
MsQueenWitch chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
okay my problem with this chapter is harry accepting his cousins so fast are they are alright when you have already said he would leave them alone since the father was a git and the shoe does not fall far from the tree .. he had already said if it was not immediate family he would not trust so fast
Viktor chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
The plot is good,..but you seriously need a BETA!
The Daily Planet? What is this, crossover with Superman?
And need I mention a lot of redundant words and typho errors?.. Please proof read before you publish a chapter. I would also suggest a rewrite of the first few chapters (I'mcurrently only on Ch. 4).
Please don't take this the wrong way. Thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
First off I really like this story although I am afraid that I might not be following. The only reason that I started it was because the summary stated that it might NO LONGER BE SLASH. I mean I am okay with Snape or Dumbledore being gay as even with the real books I always suspected them for being partners. The thing is, I can not see Harry as gay. In any way shape or form to include bisexual.

Your AN at the end of this chapter states that the OC gay Harry crap will be starting soon. I think that you need to make clear what Harry is. I am not against gay relationships in the least, actually I vote for them to be legal - I just can not see Harry as gay and with most books it is usually, he wakes up one morning wanking off Draco while orally pleasing Dumbledore and getting his fudge packed BY FUDGE. All OVERNIGHT. Or they pair him with say Tom, or Ron. Sorry if I can not believe it or wrap my small mind around it, I can NOT read it. Yes it is fiction but not something that I would like, want or enjoy.

With that said...

At the top to first third of the Chapter I had been looking forward to the serving of get the fuck out papers to the bird club and the stay away papers to the Weasley's. God I hate most of them.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Will you tell us who will adopt it and gives us a link?
King of Hearts 129 chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Has anyone contacted you about adopting the story?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Please do not delete this story. Even if you are no longer interested in continueing with this story thats fine, there are many stories like that out there, but this story is an enjoyable read so why take it away from everyone's enjoyment? I understand that there are a few design flaws, but it is generally a good story and one that I reread periodically. Just leave it there and ignore it.
Sky chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Do you mean 2. April or 4. February? February would be totally unfair. Fans of this story hace waited months for you to continue. Most of them do not look every day if there was finally an update and they will see this notice either to late or not at all if you delete it. Half a year at least would be a fair time to wait for anyone willing to adopt (you know if the story is great people fear they would not do it justice but just adopting it out of the blue, they need time to consider if they are able to do this).
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
How do we track the M/F version?