Reviews for Deliver Me
Xzeria chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
Hey loved your story and will probably read the next chapters written by the author who adopted it but i'm french and for your number 15 traduction cream of the crop is crème de la crème in french
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
It's July, as per you. He's been there 569 days. That's ALMOST 1 year 7 months, meaning he was placed there around January, BUT you say his trial was in the summer. There are 365 days in a year, meaning that the trial was either the previous summer, or TWO summers ago, which can't be 569 days. Two summers ago would be at least 730 days if in July, a little less if in August. It couldn't have been in June as they are still in school, and that would make it more than 730 days anyway. You also don't say what year he just finished before the trial. I am going to assume Remus died with Sirius in the Dept. of Mysteries making it just after 5th year, in July or August. So which is it? 365 days or two years?
j swoog chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
10/10 would read again
hawkswench chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Just went to both sites of the people that have adopted this story, can't say that I have high hopes for their version.
hawkswench chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Please not Harry as a girl, I have read several of them and they usually end up pretty stupid.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
The story is reasonable, but I get frustrated looking forward to a chapter and finding another bunch of explanation.
Illucia chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
I fear this plot is stretched too thin. While I enjoyed all the different scenes, there are now many fronts which has to be monitored and it seems to weigh the pace down. Not to mention all those french oc's. Just might be too many.
I read in the a/n's that weasleys are doing so well because all cant be smooth sailing for Harry. And I realised things have been too smooth for the weasleys. Obviously they are a bit handicapped mentally or they wouldnt truly believe what they are saying. I mean to believe they could just of course get harry declared incompetent and all. Yet theyve not really lost a thing. I think you should dish out some misfortune to thei direction as well.
Illucia chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Why was there any money in the potter vaults and Harrys heit vault? I thought the ministry took it all.
This is thrilling, not too angsty because Harry had people in his corner but still feels unjust because the Weasleys and other traitors really are not suffering at all
Illucia chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Nice to hear this continues.
There are some really good revenge!story ideas here. What bothered me most was that Fudge hasnt claimed the weasleys money back yet. Surely he would spread the blame and the fine
Khyber chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Sorry to hear you've been under the weather.
Khyber chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Call the aurors and have them arrested for assault! Why do they keep getting away with this?
Khyber chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
If the Weasleys and Granger lied (or misled) during testimony against Harry (saying he was immune to veritaserum), wouldn't they then have to return their ill-gotten gains to the Ministry?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
May have been adopted by Guardian of the Phoenix, but Xihua is posting your story under the title 'Deliverance' id: (4787003), with no mention of you or your story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Mpreg? Don't be ridiculous.
redstickbonbon chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
19 billion galleons...that's 95 billion pounds, or about 152 billion US dollars. That's way, way, way more than the richest person on the planet.

Other than that, am really enjoying this story.