Reviews for Heartbeats
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I thought you said a SERIES of oneshots. Where are they?!
may chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Not fair teasing us with only one chapter! More more more!
joanyc chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh I can so see this happening on the show!
redguitar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
this was so funny loved it! PLEASE keep them coming!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I have no clue how I missed this story when I was alerted but I'm pleased to have it to read now. Love the way Peyton "worked" Lucas. lol Keep'em coming please!
yaba chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
hehe. i giggle. you trully are amazing as the sex scenes lol. i think leyton deserve some fun periodically. good job :)
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Fabulous. I love how much they want each other! They're kind of boring on the show now.
Nes chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Keep up the good work,that was great, I love it
englishpetal chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
The idea of a series of M rated oneshots - great.

You writing them - better.

The fact that this was hot hot hot! - awesome.

Keep up the good work, I'm loving your stuff.
micamariani chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Dammit... i love it!

Make more one shots b/c tihs was amazing!
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Car sex, thats a good one. Teasing each other all day seems like a very Leyton thing to do. I alsothought it was so like their friends to bet on if they would make it home or not! Very funny. Cant wait for another one after tonights epi!

Sorry if I taint your reviews with this, but I sent you an email last week. If the answers no, I understand, but could you let me know you got the email? Thanks.
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Loved it!
Looney4MyTunes3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OMG GREAT JOB! Cant wait for more!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
this, is amazing!

your writing's always amazing - your smut's always fantastic - and a whole thing of smutty, lp oneshots, from you?

oh, i am DEFINETLY ecited!

;D

this one was incredibile, and i loved it a ton!

i can't wait to see what else is written!

leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I'm soo glad that you're doing these! I loved this so much. It was flirty and really cute. The smut was pretty fantastic; loved that they couldn't wait to get home. The bet they all had was hilarious and I loved that Nathan was oblivious to everything that was going on; so not a shock. LOL.

I can't wait for another one!

And I cannot wait for that LP story! LOL