Reviews for Looks like love
WhiteShinigamiAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was awsome! And now we know who is making ZoSan doujinshis. Please, aploud Usopp-sama and you!3
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ahahah, so funny. Ah, oh my god. My sister complained at me because she couldn't sleep over my cackling.
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oooh, Robin, you EVIL woman! XD This was hysterical! XD
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
lol
lmao. that was great if only i could read that or be there while they were going that.
SinsDeed chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
BAHAHAAAAA! Love it!
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hahaha this is so fun! XD
be patient Zoro, Sanji
thats just volume 1 XD
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I'm STILL laughing! Good job!
Snoara chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
:'D Poor Usopp, Nami the only thing between life and death!
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
omg! this is serioulsly the funniest story i have ever read! i am still like laughing! amazing job!
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Oh I can't stop laughing! I love thoese two!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OH HEll YEAH, I BUY THAT SHIT! GIMME HERE! _ *join in the screaming mob* Hahaha. BUt damn you got my hope up for those two. I thought there were in loooovvvvveeeeee! Instead they were forced into. T_T But hey it's not force if they are willing, ne? _~ Hehehe. My most favorite part will just have to be that part where Sanji was commenting on something hard poking him and Zoro was all like "it's just my sword hilt". Suuuuureeee, is that what they call it these days? _~ Just love it!
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD USSSSSSSSSSSSOPPPPPPPPPP ! I'MMAAA BUY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XDDD
blackmagicseal chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, they are pose to Usopp make doujinshi ZoSan~ lol..

I like the idea. I think never read the story like this before.

Gehehe, great dinner!thank you~

b.m.s
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
pffft, I love every single line in here!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i love you ;v; you just made my day of hellish exams that went wrong, tomorrow another one and an one piece chapter that still keeps me in suspense!