Reviews for Constriction
TriggerHappyJax chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
This story was really awesome...enjoyed everything about it...great job!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Wanted to post a comment at this chapter before I continue to the end.
This chapter was so well written. The story structure & detail is so much like an episode of NCIS.
Your comment about not writing anything since High school floors me...you have a natural gift to write!
I do note that this story was completed several years ago...and I am looking forward to reading your other story you have posted here. I hope you have and will pursue your writing...you have the chops!
prince-bishop chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
what a wonderful story I am pleased I came across this, read all 16 chapters at once, loved how Tony and Ziva were there for each other well written.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Wow did not see that coming ("You should never call yourself stupid.") GREAT!JOB!
neokage chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
lovin it :)
Hieiko chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
My favorite line: "How can I watch my partners back if I do not know where it is?"

Nice one! :)
Wunsleh chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
This was a complete story. It had it all

It was one truly amazing story.
Aurelie G chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
love it !
deetayl2 chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
Excellent, heart wrenching beautiful story!

Where did you come up with the title 'Constriction'?

Keep up the great writing. You hit on every emotion.

I was a blubbering idiot at the end *ah**tear*
4kitty101 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
aw great story!
Tjanie chapter 16 . 7/11/2009
hay,

I just finished reading your story and I have to say I love it. I love what you have done with the ending,it was just perfect and I love the fact that that you brought the little girl back to give tony the medal. that was just so sweet. you have done a great job. hope to read more from you.

TJ
seetru2u chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
excellent work my friend. nothing short of what could be an episode in the show. brought smile to my face as i really sawthe characters in the dialouge.
seetru2u chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
not completely finished yet but love it thus far
lisbonloafers chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Oh my god i know you wrote this along time ago but this story is amazing. I loved it!
jodz92 chapter 16 . 6/11/2009