Reviews for A Hollow Feeling
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is soooooo CUTE! OMG.

What a twist on words! I was expecting something totally differnt, but this gived me a fuzzy feeling!

Good job!
Mirai chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I so love this pairing! *-*

Never thought there would be a fanfiction for it. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it
Smart Aleckette chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Y'know, I never considered EthanxMorris. . . but when you think about it, it could totally work. :)

So, um, other than that, great writing. Yeah. 8D (/really short review)
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very well done! I beat the game last night and instantly had the urge to look over some fan fiction. I was kinda surprised that there was only 7 fanfics. I mean, I already have a fan fiction idea for it... That I'll never get around to. Anyway, I'd like you to write more, because your awesome.
Plotline.Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This was really good, all the characters seemed in characterand even though I haven't played the game in a while, you immediately reminded me of everything in it. Good job!
Gianduja chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i just finished this game and was craving something just like this! thank you for writing such a cute and well-written morris/ethan story! :D it could even fit in the real game mwah hah hah! i wish :(
Rawrmander chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Really good writing technique! I love it.

Though I hate yaoi. /

So in conclusion: loved the first half of the story, then really didn't want to read the second half/ending. d:

Keep up the great work and maybe give me the pleasure of reading a story I'd love wholeheartedly. d:
KyouHaru chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
that's a cute ending ;]
FE Girl 1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
KYA! THIS IS CUTE I hope more people will know about Time Hollow Make another one like this
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Adorable Morris's hesitance was sweet and the understanding reactions from Vin and Ben as well. I hope more people will notice a Time Hollow category has come up. This story deserves more reviews. :D