Reviews for Persona 4: Hobbies
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Hahahaha this is so funny! it reminded me of the ski trip.. where my mind also thought the wrong things ! EHEM; hahaha
Bloody Shooter chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dirty mind here LMAO

Cool story 3
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
hahahaha that was great! Yeah, I was thinking that they were doing something naughty to. XD
ac1e chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
gee, thought there's something dirty goin' on there... even I knew it's spoof.

But it made me laugh out loud! XD Awesome-ness! Good job! :3 It never gets old huh? w
Sinful Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i wasn't thinking dirty 0.0 honest

nice fic btw XD write more soon :p
KaUiA chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wai!

I can totally see Dojima do that

I like it

Really cute especially with nanako's line.

Kinda figure they were building something 'coz naoto can be kinda innocent
Tohno-san chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ahaha! Perfect, perfect comedy. I like how you used Naoto's love of gizmos and robots in this little innuendo story. And Dojima... I could so imagine him doing what he did. Really funny story! I'm still chuckling now!
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
ROFLAMO

Doujima near epic fail
Oraman Asturi chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
well I kind of figured it was the two of them making a plastic model I mean it would have had to be with her permission otherwise and I doubt naoto even knows how to be the innocent she is a young detective after all. though I can certainly understand doujima's concern. Just imagine if he's like this with a nephew picture Nanako bringing home a boy to play with. maybe a story based on that should be written.
SG-Kai chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hahah...
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm one of the dirty-minded ones, heh. No use denying it. :) I quite enjoyed this. I loved the ending, and I can totally see Dojima acting exactly like that.
anaro22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
LOL dojima has a sick little mind doesn't he?XP
Ryuamakusa4eva chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
damn..i thought it's something dirty..XP

and 'Gundam' has ruin all my imagination! XO

LOL Nanako at the end XDD

the LOL-est (?) P4 fic ever!

can't stop laughing bcoz of this!

XDD
Spoodlexiii chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
...o.o

-blush-

-Raises hand- Damn me and my mind...
Larc chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OH! at least a good Souji/Naoto.. man, this one is definitely my fav pairing. Keep writing!