Reviews for Sweet torment
Omg you didn't finish. ..nooooooo. Please finish!
sailor oflove chapter 1 . 1/13
Please please please update soon I'm getting desperate to hear the ending
Update. Don't make Darien get together with Andrea. Make sure Serena knows that diamond was pretending to be her friend while destroying her relationship. Don't make them suffer for so long
that1reviewer chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
You stopped writing. Noooooo!
It was getting good. At first I was like "hmm this is the first fic where Diamonde is actually a decent guy" then "nope, he needs to die"
It's really good what you have so far, hopefully you will someday get back to finishing. Here's hoping!
Lady Silverress chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Great story, i am very anxious to see what happened next...I am a huge fan of Serena and Darien...Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the great work!
Lexybug07 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I hope u update soon!
A chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
Love it! Update soon!
Taylor chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
PLEASE! update soon :) I really want to know what happens next! I'm hooked :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Whoa too much drama...like it though. Please update soon :D
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Why do girl have to be such bitches! Can Serena rationally think for one second that Darien really would do that. The whole entire time diamond has been asking what she was doing and getting into her business. And is Mina bad? Is he a part of it? I hate Andrea! Move on ya crazy bitch! Diamond grow some balls and stand up against your cousin! Darien don't you dare fall for Andreas tricks. And Serena think! Please post the next chapter soon!
SapphireHottie chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Are you going to continue this? I really like it except for the serena being mad at darien part. I'm more of a everything is fine girl, but i guess the stories just wouldn't be interesting without them! Well I really hope you continue this!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
That was very mean. [

~Gigi~
Caro chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
wood girl21 chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
i really like this story so please finish it
MQK chapter 15 . 3/27/2010