Reviews for Repercussions
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
They are the same age as Potter.

Yes they are. And they all went through a lot.

And yes Dumbledore, they're all the same age. I love that. Snape made a very good point. If Harry's old enough...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ouch. Bravo though, I'm glad to see a little bit of Snape in this whole world of DAYD.
Midnight Draven chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i had been hoping for a scene from Snapes perspective on the DA and this was good and summed it up well although i would have liked more..
katie janeway chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I really love the last line. Talk about throwing the old man's words back in his face.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow. I liked this. I.. this is great. a great concept, a great scene. :)
madbrad chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
"For the greater good" ... such a delicious phrase to turn back on its originator ... or to justify any particular action that one desires.

Of course, Dumbledore made most of his decisions in total - and uncontested - privacy, so his claim to be acting for the 'greater good' was never challenged.

Typical of Snape to gain some revenge for the '16 years of blackmail', even if it's on just a portrait. Although I've forgotten some details of your DAYD universe ... in canon I think Rowling wanted to make it clear that Snape acted on Dumbledore's behalf of his own volition, motivated by his 20-year-memory of Lily Evans. Preposterous, but I think that was the idea. Did DAYD sketch it out differently? 'Blackmail'?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Not one of your better fics, but still good.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
"but just as much a layer of guilt that made him very nearly chuckle at the sight of the discomfort prompted by the necessary results of the actions taken in his name."

I'm going to assume you mean Dumbledore's name.

Good, he better feel guilty & discomforted.

ugh the bloody greater good

It wasn't much, but I liked seeing just how much Dumbledore realized his original plan was terrible.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
An interesting view point. Of course, people often forget that for all these things to be going on, Snape must at least partly have sanctioned them. And I loved the last line. x
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Very good- the last line was especially chilling. I muct admit that your portrayal of Snape was the one aspect of DAYD that I didn't enjoy, but this is a great explanation of what went on in the background of Neville's poisoning.

KrisEleven