Reviews for What Happens In Tanzaku City
RoniBopShop chapter 8 . 6/24
Really liked this story. Any sequels planned?
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 8 . 6/13
Oh my gosh I about died when reading the last line "Ergo, this is all Sasuke's fault"! I love the story over all, it had a good plot, was funny as hell and you did a spectacular job on making your flash backs easy to follow. ]
BreezyAnimetra chapter 8 . 5/30
Loved it !
saku-ann chapter 8 . 5/16
Hahaha I loved the final author note, I was thinking the exact same thing!
And wow! I know you wrote this a long time ago, but Ijust find it and I loved it! I love the way you put the story and then a part of their history and past!
It wasamazing, sexy and really funny!
Thanks for writting, really!
arifacandlelight chapter 8 . 5/11
AzucenaXshadows chapter 8 . 2/7
That was cute.
Thanks for sharing
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Yeah he sure showed him all right. The flashbacks really made the story more fun to read and made it seem more real.
BettyeK chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Okay...that was a pretty good story...thank you so much for sharing. I was grinning so much at the end... laughing because as you said, "It was all Sasuke's fault." Gotta love that Uchiha focus and determination!

BettyeK
keltieful chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This was mazing. You have no idea how sad I was when I realized it was only 8 chapters, it did finish at the perfect moment though.
I think the flash backs were possibly my favourite bits of the whole story. It was nice and a bit cheeky, like looking into someones diary. It was also nice to get that added perspective and understand where everything started and how they ended up where they were.

Both Sasuke and Naruto were written perfectly. Their interactions were written flawlessly. I particularly liked the slow progression of their love and that they didn't just have sex every chapter. I really felt like there was a real connection between the two. It made everything more realistic.

Well done on writing such a great, thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you.
:D
bazzpop00 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
hahahaha nice story :3
Tsukihime1991 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Hahaha this was awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I guess Sasuke always loved Naruto but was in deal.
FreakyFee94 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014