Reviews for What Happens In Tanzaku City
Justus chapter 8 . 9/4
OMG! You truly nailed this story and thanks a million times!
Blu chapter 8 . 7/24
Honestly still one of my favorite fics! love it:)
Otaku and Proud chapter 5 . 4/15
Maybe it's just my ignorance but I didn't get what Naruto was plotting? He wants to get revenge on Sasuke of embarrassing him in front of all his coworkers... but then what?
ninjapooprainbow chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
great story but could use page breaks to separate the flashbacks and the mainstory tho! it was quite hard to understand and i had to reread some parts a few times before figuring out what it meant! but on the whole it was a good story with good plot! except for the fact that how they got married was quite weird?
RoniBopShop chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Really liked this story. Any sequels planned?
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Oh my gosh I about died when reading the last line "Ergo, this is all Sasuke's fault"! I love the story over all, it had a good plot, was funny as hell and you did a spectacular job on making your flash backs easy to follow. ]
BreezyAnimetra chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Loved it !
parsimonia chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Hahaha I loved the final author note, I was thinking the exact same thing!
And wow! I know you wrote this a long time ago, but Ijust find it and I loved it! I love the way you put the story and then a part of their history and past!
It wasamazing, sexy and really funny!
Thanks for writting, really!
arifacandlelight chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
AzucenaXshadows chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
That was cute.
Thanks for sharing
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Yeah he sure showed him all right. The flashbacks really made the story more fun to read and made it seem more real.
BettyeK chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Okay...that was a pretty good story...thank you so much for sharing. I was grinning so much at the end... laughing because as you said, "It was all Sasuke's fault." Gotta love that Uchiha focus and determination!

BettyeK
keltieful chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This was mazing. You have no idea how sad I was when I realized it was only 8 chapters, it did finish at the perfect moment though.
I think the flash backs were possibly my favourite bits of the whole story. It was nice and a bit cheeky, like looking into someones diary. It was also nice to get that added perspective and understand where everything started and how they ended up where they were.

Both Sasuke and Naruto were written perfectly. Their interactions were written flawlessly. I particularly liked the slow progression of their love and that they didn't just have sex every chapter. I really felt like there was a real connection between the two. It made everything more realistic.

Well done on writing such a great, thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you.
:D