Reviews for Dolce Anima
Shadow's Tears chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Finally! Another Azuma fan!

This story was nice...hope you're planning on updating it soon.
Lyndel chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I LOVED THIS LINE: "I'll make you realize one day that you can never survive without me..."

Wha... goodness... you are awesome! incredibly great.
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
hi thanks so much for posting this!

do you think you could ask kurone-san to send me the japanese version of this? (in english letters though, i have no idea when trying to read kanji... ex: so desu ka; gomenasai, warui, etc...)

my email is

thanks a lot!
JW7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Greetings!

This was a really short fic, but that added to its charm. I don't think this one needed to be any longer. Except if the auther was going to add more chapters to it, but I think this chapter stands on its own. She kept Azuma and Kahoko in character, and it seemed to add a deeper dimension to Azuma and Kahoko. Really well done! I hope she writes more!
Wasurerarenu Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I've read this in CR if I remembered correctly. xD Ooh! Please tell Kurone Shizuhi that this is a great fic! xD I forget things easily so I'm now writing here to make sure I won't be able to. *lol* Talk about my short-term memory loss... *lol* Can I ask for a sequel? I just can't get enough of this. xD Thank you again for sharing it here! D
Lorrnae chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
It is good. It needs a sequel.
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i really liked it! :]
crossmix chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
sempai? 'senpai' kale!

Tapi sejauh ini, ini opening yg lumayan oke. Tapi nggak kecepetan nih, si Yunoki uda bisa babat Kahoko di chapter pertama sekali?

Oke banget, lanjutin ya! Ato nggak, aku bom dunia ini!
WhiteKirin chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Buah nangka, buah durian. Nggak nyangka (temen) lu keren! Bener2 nggak disangka abis uda mulai romantis dari chp pertama!

Gila bener... kapan chp selanjutnya keluar, beibeh? Nggak sabar nich!
Kuryu chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
;D I've tried doing a pizzicato before(I play flute), and failed horribly. x3 Gosh this ficlet was short and sweet.
CV chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
keren! keren! chp pertama uda ciuman, bandel yach!

Tapi aku dukung koq, mendukung sekali! Cuma lain kali perhatiin grammarnya, ada yg salah! Dan tolong bilang sama teman kamu aku mendukung banget! Moga2 uda keluar besok!

Ciao!
Neon-Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Tell your friend that this is awesome :D Short, but still a very good read :) Would it be too much to ask for a sequel? lol

I loved Azuma's teasing in this, well, supposed teasing anyway :P Nice to know he was being totally serious for a change hehe XD

I hope your friend will write more. She should get an account here and become a full time Azuma x Kahoko writer :P Could always do with more hehe. Keep up the good work!