Reviews for New Start, New Acadamy and a New Cold Heart
Vampyrelove chapter 31 . 6/15/2009
WOW! haha. I decided to lump all my reviews into one! takes less time. I was amazed and excited for the happy ending! it was great! I loved the story and I'm glad it had a happy ending! LOVED IT! Keep on writing!
Jamie - louise chapter 31 . 5/23/2009
Great story, but a rather abrupt ending, and why was it rated M?
Thomas Drovin chapter 31 . 5/22/2009
And so it ends huh? Gald to see everything turned out alright for Drakien, I'm real sorry to see this story end. You did a GREAT job on it...see you...OUT THERE!
Thomas Drovin chapter 30 . 5/22/2009
Well it's nice to see that Drakien and Alexis have made a good start of their lives AFTER Duel Academy, and doing it like they've always done it SENSABLY! On to the last chapter to see how they fair!
Thomas Drovin chapter 29 . 5/22/2009
Welcome back! I see that Drakien DID think of his brother as I predicted, good for him! he's really come a long way here, now let's see how he goes at his graduation. Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 28 . 5/21/2009
My word you update quick! It's nice to see that Drakien has been planning ahead for his immediate future, but there's his brother to consider. He's been so smart when it comes to duling and his relationship with Alexis I'm sure he'll work out something for his brother. I look forward to that! Update again soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 27 . 5/21/2009
Welcome back! It's nice to see that Drakien is not letting an injury done to him by the brother of an idiot stop him doing his duling exams. I must say he is REALLY going through changes as he progresses, must be due to his friends and Alexis' presence. Can't wait to see how he goes, update soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 26 . 5/15/2009
*Chuckles* Now what happened between Sakura and Pyro I didn't expect so suddenly! Well...those two are alright with each other. As for Drakien and Alexis...waiting till they pass the academy is the most POSITIVE sign that these two are a good couple! GREAT work, update agin soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 25 . 5/7/2009
Phew! That duel had me sweating there for a moment, but Drakien JUST managed to scrape in with the skin of his teeth! GREAT work as always see you next update!

PS: I also want to congraluate you on Drakien's building relationship with Alexis, you have done a wonderful job. I love the way they do things without anything "Below the belt" (Winks) No doubt IF and WHEN they do, they'll be senseable about it like their relationship has been so far. See you then!
Vampyrelove chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
GOD! how could you end it there! I can't wait to get to the next chatper... Im a little scared at how calmly this Kadiaks person is. But will Drakien have to fight the third and fourth in command? or will beating the second in command allow him to finish the first and they disband?
Vampyrelove chapter 23 . 4/29/2009
Ah! i knew it! haha. sorry i havent reviewed in a while.. ive been busy! but its nice to know my suspiscions were correct abotu chazz
Thomas Drovin chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
Welcome back! I see that Drakien's got himself in a tight spot here against Kadriak, can he pull it off? If he can't I seriously doubt that he'll hand over his dragon cards JUST like that. Still...better keep our fingers crossed, see you soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 23 . 4/16/2009
Welcome back! I knew that Chazz would do something stupid sooner or later concerning Alexis and Drakien's relationship. Chazz is lucky Drakien didn't KILL him! I sure hope Chazz learns to get over it and not do something even MORE stupid! Update again soon so I can see the result! Later!
vampyrelove chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
I just wanted to let you know that alexis' sister is also alexis' brother Atticus. there is a small typo. but its no big deal. its easy to figure out. amazing duel by the way. loved every moment of it!
Thomas Drovin chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
Welcome back! I see that it was Chazz Drakien had to battle. He dosen't have to worry about anything, in the series Alexis had ZERO interest in him. They did a great job in that duel great work to both teams, see you next update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »