Reviews for Building the Future
hillstar chapter 1 . 1/5
This is great! I take this as a metaphor for life too: we spend so much time preparing for our careers, when the real purpose of education and hard work may ultimately be some "higher calling" which no prejudice can ever reject you from.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I love that last line, but it still sounds a bit creepy... And I can just imagine Lupin's face after realizing there's still something for him to do.
slayer99 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this is brilliant, with two of my fav characters, love it
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww... I LOVE YOU, REMUS! ahh, Remmy forever, right?
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was a really good story. I loved the sadness at the start, it was so real but then I liked McGonagall put a slightly happier ending on it. It was really good.
Live2Sk8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was fantastic, and the last sentence was extraordinarily powerful.
True Colours chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
'Even James, irreverent, irrepressible James...' The adjectives on that sentence are fab.

Poor Lupin. I like the way you shadowed Harry in this, and I wasn't expecting the direction it twisted at the end. "They are not, however, the only ones who will need people trained in fighting dark wizards." is a powerful line.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh, very good. I like the idea of McGonagall leading him into this path.
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yay Minerva! The future is never as bleak as it first appears.

From the ashes the Phoenix shall rise!

Enjoyed this story and it was a very true to the characters and the books. Well done!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
o *shivers* go McGonagall!

that last line was great. *fave*
snitchbox chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great character insight and very well written! Nicely done!
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
:) I really like that! It was good! I like how he is learning for the order...sad, though.
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Story was lovely. Poor Remus... Minerva was so kind to build him up, even if it was subtle.

Your story is exemplary!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
thank you for thinking about this.