Reviews for Untitled
What!
your first one?
i love it anyway
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
you said she was cooking lasana! love the story though
LattyDatty chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
LOVE IT! KEEP IT COMING! P
LonerCowgirl chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
oh okay! Embry not Emmett, haha, okay, makes sense now! I love the make-up talk!
LonerCowgirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I'm liking it! And- I like the inspiration for he story, Charlie's leaving and Bella's staying with Jake, and I love how Bella waited up for Jake, I am very excited to see where this goes! I personally think the writing may be a tad shallow, for example it explains something w/o giving much depth or detail, but the ideas are amazing, I think you just need a little embellishing! :-D
LM3795 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
...the only idea I can throw out there for you would probably be to throw in a little jealousy...from either end...just an opinion though! I love this fic as it is and hopefully you come up with more great ideas for it!
HaileyL chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
im really confused about emmett being there
Holy Cross Baby chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I hate it when writers do this...
sweetness4683 chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
HAHA! I liked the ending. Love that Bella started the make out session! Good Chapter. Can't wait for more!
sweetness4683 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
I didn't really like what Jake said about leading him on, but otherwise I loved the chapter!
sweetness4683 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Def not third POV! You should alternate between the other two. Good kiss scene by the way!
sweetness4683 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I like it so far. After Edward leaving for the second time I imagine things would be a little awkward between Bella and Jacob. So everything in New Moon happened? What about E? Did they kill Victoria?
mooximxaxwhale chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Ugh Quil and his bad timing lol. Update soon!
klarsen117 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
hehehe.. my little friend down south... you kill me!
AManDuhh chapter 6 . 6/25/2009