Reviews for This War is Ours
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
Seriously continue! You must keep writing this I needs to know what happens! It's cruel not to continue this! It's perfect it has everything you could ever want in a fanfic yet you stopped! Why?! Just keep writing god dammit! It can't end there I need war and blood and tears! I need it finished!
Kuro chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Where's the rest? I mean I'm a bit confused as to what's going on with the whole Jashin thing but I need more sasodei!
AliArdemonio chapter 32 . 5/20/2012
Hey! I don't know if you'll ever read this comment but I just wanted to say that's really a pity you've given up on this fic. The characters are amazing and I love the way you write, it makes everything so real.. By the way, this is one of my favourite ff, I really hope you'll restart writing it!
Nakamura Akane chapter 32 . 2/6/2012
I just want to let you know that this story is amazing! It's actually one of my first forays into this kind of story... That is, I generally only read het, so this was a different experience for me. However, it totally worked because you kept everyone in character and allowed the story to flow, instead of forcing things to happen. I'm pretty much in love with every single one of these characters already, but if I wasn't, you would have convinced me of their worth. They're all real people, with real hopes and dreams and feelings. I would love to read more!

-Akane
MizukiMiyako chapter 32 . 12/14/2011
I love this story so much!

I find it so amazing that at the starting of the story, deidara was just a kid assigned to sasori and hidan coming in and making things lively, then the harsh training dei had to go thro with that one puppet and how hidan helped him with the genjutsu.

i love how you made sasuke and suigetsu(?) into the story and how it affected itachi XD. I love the part of dei and ita fighting and the song with it. I cant wait to see what this war has in store for the rest of akatsuki.

OH! Pein and konan having a child? that was amazing to find out and cant wait to see what she does later on and if gaara hurts her or not. Pein kinda makes me mad with what he did to the rest of akatsuki with the chakra disk but i cant wait to see the plot twist when his pain is reveal. 3

I found the part of sasori and deidara really touching but soooo sad! it sounded like a goodbye and im looking forward to the end result of the war but also dreading the outcome bc i know something sad (death) is gonna come! 3

Please continue this story, as its been a long time since you updated. I would love to read more of it.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
I just realized that you made the most hilarious typo, instead of "Do you think she is lying Sasori-No-Danna?". It was said "Do you think she is LAYING Sasori-No-Danna?" XD this is awesome!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Omigosh, you said Gyoza right, you did. Call them potsrickers! Finally someone who understands the version most people know and call "pot stickers" was invented in Japan, Halu Hallay, what a wonderful day! (can't spell those two weird words, sorry .')
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 32 . 5/27/2011
I am so sad that you have given up on this story TT come on, it's been months since your last update! Please please please, I want to see what happens! It's so well written, and thanks for not putting a smut scene at the end of chap 32, those things are nasty.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/16/2011
Moar!
Randomstalkerwihnousername chapter 32 . 4/4/2011
Random o.o chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
EPIC! this is the first fix I have read that us book quality! Please update ASAP
ChuBerri chapter 32 . 1/24/2011
Chu again

Time for more flattery :]

I wanted to review every chapter. Normally, I don't read the stories that semi-follow the actual story lines on account of the characters being way off and the authors tend to leave so many characters out. But your story was fantabulous. As all your other stories I read.

Just wanted to say that I loved it. Def. a favorite for me

I look forward to reading your other stories. 5 stars for you !

Chu
Glittergirl97 chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
WOW... I've read this three days straight and finally got it read XD Have to say it was awesome and easy to read :) And the end was nice... c:

can't wait for more XP
Slayers64 chapter 32 . 12/27/2010
Awe... You made me squeal at the end That was so adorable Hidan's part is becoming real interesting lately, and it's cool how I finally found out if Jashinism was real or not.
The Sarah chapter 32 . 12/27/2010
Wow. That's all I can say to this chapter.

I found the whole interaction between Kakuzu and Hidan to be amazing. The tables certainly have turned in their relationship since Hidan currently seems like the smarter, dominant one. I am curious to know how the Cleansing will take place and whether Hidan will spare Deidara or not. I don't imagine he would be very pleased if Sasori didn't live, in fact, I'm sure he would go insane.

The fight between Itachi and Deidara was fabulous. I love that Deidara got in one more shot before collapsing. And I wonder whether Sasuke went through with his bet or not. And if anyone else had interesting bets on the match.

As for the upcoming battle, I have to agree with Konan. It was reckless for Pein to send most of his forces off and leave the city unprotected. It's actually one of the oldest tricks in the book, but I'm sure he has a plan. Or, at least, I hope he has one. I'm both looking forward to and dreading this upcoming battle as I know somebody will most likely be killed off ):

And the thing with Sasori and Deidara at the end was beautiful. But overwhelmingly sad at the same time because that sounded a lot like a goodbye. Anyways, keep up the great work and update as soon as you can! (: