Reviews for Conflicts On Home Turf
Rosa4dean chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
love it
Shadows7X chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
Hey! I'm loving this story but you are killing me with this chapter! Keep up the good work! X
kazza03 chapter 32 . 6/14/2009
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 32 . 6/12/2009
omg, plz update son lol
Mauveine chapter 32 . 5/6/2009
I stumbled upon this story today and I am so glad that I did. It was amazing and beautifully written. You deserve way more reviews than you have. This last chapter was beautiful and I am glad that you had CJ step back from sleeping with Sam. The letter he wrote her was heartbreaking. I am looking forward to the sequel.
Trickster707 chapter 32 . 5/4/2009
I hate when you guys make Sam like that, wanting Dean's girl and all, I've seen it in so many stories it's starting to get on my nerves!

Anyway the story is really good and Dean is back so YEY!

Update ASAP!
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 32 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter and ill definately be on the look out for the sequel, i would offer up some name ideas but i cant think of any right now, if i do ill try and get back to you
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 31 . 4/29/2009
I really really cant wait til Dean is brought back, i hope you bring him back please, life isnt the same without him lol.

Awesome chapter, i hope Christina is going to be ok.
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 30 . 4/17/2009
i cant stop crying :( it's so sad, even if (cuz its your fic not the series) Dean wakes up he'll never be the same again.

As sad as it was i still enjoyed the chapter, update soon!
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 29 . 4/15/2009
WOW you really have to update soon. i cant wait to find out what happens, this fic is quite addictive, poor DJ, i hope Christina lives. please update soon, im really looking forward to it!
PotassiumChloride chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
wow, i do not understand how this story only got one review!

it's really good, please update soon!
Piper Julian chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Excellent story and I love the characters you have introduced.