Reviews for Marking Cullen Style
Ashley Laredo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Really cute! I like it!
MissCoppersMom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ooooh! That's good! It must be so much fun with speed like that ;)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Hyacinth85 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Well, I really laughed at this story! That was great!

But I have just to say a few words... The teacher you portray is certainly a shame for the class; and I say that as a teacher. A real teacher is not happy with students' failure, but elated with their success.

However, it is a shame that this kind of 'professional' is not only a piece of fiction, as everybody know some teacher think, or seem to think just like this one.

Once again, congrats! Loved the ending
orange sodap0p chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hahaha, that's genius :) I can see Alice doing all of that, even the underline. And I love the way you wrote Mr. Varner, it's perfect. Haha I love how he shuffled through his papers for a "sure fail". XD

Awesome job, Mell!
Joee1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I liked this little story, however, I must say, as a teacher myself, I think that this man needs to find a different career if he enjoys failing students! Nice work.
jaimelotr4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Meheheheh very clever! Never though about this but you're right, i bet it would be frustrating to mark a Cullen's work ;)

Nicely done!

-Ani
mrs-I-love-EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great little fic, well written. I liked how you used Alice, not any other Cullen. It fits better, somehow. Funny teacher’s reaction, and I liked how it’s not pre-Twilight; how you actually set a time for it by telling us that Edward had just stopped the van. I love this a lot. I think it’s great as a one shot (I read some reviews, and I think it should stay between the teacher and Alice).

~mrs-I-love-EdwardCullen
katmom chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was great...

Too funny that the teacher was WRONG...

We homeschool two of our three DD's...and have actually found mistakes in a couple of their books, math books included!
squody3015 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
lmao! I wish I had Alice to do that for me in History class! Poor , I ALMOST feel sorry for him. lol Nice one-shot!
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
that was great! (and really well written too) I really enjoyed it! :)
summerperidot chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Haha! Mr. Verner got pwned! I enjoyed this story. It was amusing and realistic (although I have trouble imagining any teacher that vindictive), and I can see Alice doing exactly that.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Dang straight you shouldn't bet against Alice!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! This was priceless. Nice one. I love Alice. Lol, kiki
RaCullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was great - Thank you!