Reviews for Diggory In Deep
imaginesakura chapter 12 . 2/17
OMG I absolutely love this fanfic so far! It's awesome!
I love the way Harry is reacting in this chapter he seems more mature, and can't wait to see Victor's reaction to what happened. The fight scene in the past chapter was really well written, I loved it.
Also Hermione's discipline (Having to help Sprout) that would be some fine manipulation by Dumbledore to help Harry in the second task.
I also love Cedric's pov on certain things like when Krum was taking an interest in Hermione. That was great.
I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon! :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 12 . 2/13
Yayyy! You finally updated! You told me you would so I'd been waiting "patiently" until then. Lol I really enjoyed this chapter and I really adored everything that Harry said to Hermione. I love the friendship that they have. I wanted to slap the shit out of Ronald, but that's not new. Please don't give up on this story and keep posting chapters. It's amazing. :)
galwidanatitud chapter 12 . 2/8
welcome back! miss you much!
great comeback chapter. :D
LazierReader chapter 11 . 2/6
Okay, I delayed writing this on the last chapter, just to be sure there wasn't some weird magic something or another is happening, but Hermione seeking solace in Cedric after him being an atrocious and vicious asshole is nonsense. Any way you spin it, it just doesn't work. It also adds nothing to the fic, which means that it would probably be best to remove that bit.

Hermione Granger randomly hugging the man that just belittled her, spat abuse at her, and allowed his girlfriend to continue treating her like shit and then rip her hair out while he held her immobile, is a completely ridiculous characterisation. It makes as much sense as Hermione seeking solace in Draco after he called her a mudblood in the second book. It is almost infuriating to read, because it means Hermione is just stupidly forgiving of shitty people who she has no reason to forgive.

On top of that, Cedric being worse than Malfoy or Snape in the actual series is a little out of the realm of possibilities for his character, same for Cho.
MadMadameA chapter 12 . 2/6
This chapter is amazing! I was so crushed with the actions of the fight but this chapter has brought up so much light in the darkness, it's lovely. Well done!
ladygoddess8 chapter 12 . 2/6
Researching Herbology is a good way to force Hermione to expand her scope of understanding and helping Professor Sprout with her book may give her a peek into what publishing a book in the wizarding world requires which is something I can see help Hermione in future endeavors. Dumbledore gave her this task because he can see that for Hermione this is a rare and likely never reoccurring incident. Hermione is tough but she is also ridiculed a lot and her friendships have left her feeling left out on the fringes so when she finally snapped it was not going to be pretty especially with four years of bottled up emotions to fuel her. The benefit though is Hermione now has a clean slate and has come out stronger from this experience and I doubt she will ever let herself be carried away again because she has learned from this. Her loss of Prefect in the future hurt but she is wise enough to understand why she lost this privelage and feels it is justified. Her being able to acknowledge this is probably a show of how much she has grown from the moment in Dumbledore’s office to the moment she spoke with Harry. She took the blame due to her and did not point fingers. Cho on the other hand might turn to hate Hermione because she feels like she does not deserve punishment even when she pushed Hermione to break. Cho is shallow and I doubt she has the maturity Hermione does to accept the consequences to her actions. Also this is a good way to give Hermione the knowledge of Gillyweed without forcing it. Now hopefully Harry will have a little more time to practice if he can procure it in a more timely manner. Also Cedric might feel like an ass if he ever figures out that the reason Hermione sought him out was to tell him about the task as a good friend would and Cedric just lost it out of jealousy. He is much more to blame for a lot of what happened because he did force Hermione to stay when she tried to leave and let them both cool down. He forced a friend and a student under his care stay for no other reason then he could and wanted to have at her. Without being able to leave Hermione was being pushed into a corner. Cedric should pause and take a good look at himself. He could of let Hermione go when she saw thing getting out of control but he let himself be vindictive. He was cruel. Then Cho came in because she wasn’t getting enough attention and just let loose on all of Hermione’s doubts and fears. She sounded like a death eater or Umbridge.
viola1701e chapter 12 . 2/6
great story! I felt like punching Cho myself :)
HermionenDraco368 chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this story so much please keep updating!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 12 . 2/6
YAS! You came back! I see what you did there on researching plants... lord Cho makes me sick. Hermione really does have the best roommates if they take her story as truth and run with it they’ll have the whole school knowing her side. And Viktor and Harry I imagine will be on her side. And thank the lord you’ve given Harry a back bone to think for his god dammed self! Now that I’ve re read the story I’ll have to go back and comment, but I couldn’t stop re reading it, I’d given up on you coming back to it!
zombiekins5948 chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Let me at this bitch I'm going to kill Cho for being a slutty hoes and liar. I hope Hermione is okay. I also want to beat the shit out of Cedric for his attitude towards my girl. just saying its been 5 years so can you please update if not just tell us if your quitting because I hate waiting sorry its just me.
SugarQueen93 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
I can't believe all the things Cedric was saying to Hermione! Hermione has been nothing but kind to him whenever they interacted with each other. I would not put up with that! She did not deserve that and Cedric would have felt a hard ass slap across his face if it were me. His mouth is absolutely lethal when he's pissed. He needs to control that before he starts losing people.
SugarQueen93 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
I know you haven't updated in years, but please if you read this know that your story is amazing and I really wish you'd finish it.
S123456 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Will this be updated? It's a good story.
Trice Eaton chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
please update I want to know what happens next!
darth-sakura chapter 9 . 1/2/2016