Reviews for Diggory In Deep
Trice Eaton chapter 11 . 1/18
please update I want to know what happens next!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 9 . 1/2
Well...that escalated quickly...
HermionenDraco368 chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
I really wish u would finish this story it's very good!
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Happy Fanfic Writers Appreciation Day!

I really hoped you will eventually return to finish your stories! They are too good to remain incomplete!
Daisyhel chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Really enjoyed reading this Fic. I realise it hasn't updated in a few years - would love to see it continued.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
I love this
Khailey Egen chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Where the hell are you?
Evani chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh gods this is hilarious haha, although I really do have to mention that only 7th years make head boys, not 6th. Other than that this is brilliant and I sooooooooo can't wait for the next chapter, preferably with cho getting in trouble as well because it was her fault. Though why detention hasn't been administered is curious. Thanks for writing Thai :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Cho you bitch! I'll hex your stupid shiny hair off... bald wench to be. Hermione is a fav.
Ezzy658 chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
This is really good, I hope you haven't given up on this story. I want to read the end.
ladygoddess8 chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in years but I thought I would leave an opinion. I feel that this fight is not Hermione's fault at all. Not even the violence that she partook. Cedric started the incident by not only taking his jealous frustration out on Hermione, who is new to having a love interest in Krum but afraid she will loose the only real friend she has in Harry, but Cedric then tore her apart and the friendship (one of the three or four she likely has had in life) they have been developing. Add in Cho making her hurtful remarks and the pressure that Hermione has been in since she is supporting Harry its no wonder the girl snapped. All the hurt and bullying, Hermione was bound to crack especially since Hermione figured Cho will tell Harry about Krum now that she knew or start rumors to ruin her friendship. Hermione tried to back out of the incident but Cedric abused his position in spite and even took more points than necessary off. I hope Dumbledore uses his mind-reading abilities (I can't spell the actual term for it) and gets to the truth. He needs to punish Hermione for actually fighting but if he punishes her to much I fear that she will withdraw into herself almost completely. It sort of reminds me of the Christmas Story where Ralph beats up the bully in a blind rage after having one of the worse days ever. His mother saw that he did not mean to beat on the other boy nor cause trouble but actual could not help what happened. People are taught at a young age not to antagonize animals and yet we poke at other humans as if we too will not have an instinct to snap back.
pinkpetal34 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
are you going to update soon, i wanna know wat happens.
perspective21 chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
First, this is one of the best Hermione/Cedric fics I've read. Not simply because your portrayal of the tension between Hermione and Cedric seem mostly in character (we must allow for creative license, right?) and realistic, but because you write the other characters quite well also. I feel some people fail to do justice to minor characters in romances because they get eager in focusing their attention on the main ship. I don't see this here. The interaction between Krum and Hermione is perfectly fitting. Cho Chang may be over the top, I will admit, but she was known for being quite jealous in the books.

Second, all that being said, your story is very well-written and engaging. It would be great to see a renewed interest in writing this. I'd love to read it.

Thanks. :)
please insert selected name chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
please update i cant wait to see what happens, next dear god just reading this makes me want to smash Cho's face in honestly she is a total cow i was so happy when Hermione attack her i love this cant wait to see what happens next
Monnbeam chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Wondering if you will update this great entertaining story looking forward to reading more soon