Reviews for Just an Ordinary Love Story
Pegasusfeather7 chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
I know this fic has been around for a while, but I just found it and now I'm smiling like an idiot! Such a wonderful story!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 29 . 5/16/2013
Wow. That's great! Really nice ending.
LostInWho chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful story! Oh, Doctor, the torment you (unintentionally) put Rose through... Old habits die hard, though; I have loved watching their relationship and trust grow. Have I mentioned that I LOVE your half-human Doctor? You had me laughing so often my husband was getting annoyed with me (Jack would make horrible movies!). Crazy, sweet ending. Yay, there's more!
Midnight Lady chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
I love the world you've created for Rose and her human Doctor. Whenever I read Who fics about life on Pete's World, they're all inevitably compared to your creation. Yours is the canon story line I wanted after Journey's End.
sasimljemihuddy chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
love it so far!

oh ya and I use to know someone named Anna Ramsey. so mindblown.

kaybi
secooper87 chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
Just wanted to let you know I very much enjoyed this story.
secooper87 chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
I like how you blend the Doctor and Donna. Reading gossip magazines but in order to find aliens. Very nice, fluffy story. Enjoying it so far.
Moonprincess92 chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
Loved this entire story, especially how you brought Donna into it and the amazing ending. It was just ... gah, i loved it. : D
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 29 . 2/1/2011
Ahhh, so cute! Great ending, for a great story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 28 . 2/1/2011
Cute bit at the end there.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
"jiggery pokery" *insert nostalgic sigh here* _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
Interesting, very interesting.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 25 . 2/1/2011
There's something about the knitting needles, right? hmm...
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
The dialogue you write between the characters is so spot on, I love reading it!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
I just have to say, I'm picturing Patrick Warburton as Trevor. I can just hear him saying "Never trust a shifty-eyed woman." in his 'Tick' voice.