Reviews for AMR: Spinoffs
Casere chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Gosh, how I loved this scene/situation. It is so well written and moving, emotionally. I can feel the tension from the situation, and I really wished it had been a part of AMR (which is a top 5 story for me). I applaud your writing skills. It was like I can see the cogs turning in Natsuki's brain as she began to piece together what Shizuru's father said and her knowledge of Shizuru's actions/emotions. I feel so very invested in the characterizations of the Shizuru and Natsuki that you have portrayed here. I do wish this could have been a part of the original AMR storyline. Again, just absolutely wonderful storytelling. Thank you!
Honulicious chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
i found the sequel to your prologue...well one piece of it! aahhh and you left it hanging! hmm is there more?

this was awesome by the way. but i think i got lost with natsuki's reasonings for a awhile...at least i got the bottom line. but that didn't explain...the 'give her your permission to be selfish'...oh damn i just figured it out. shiz should be selfish and take NATSUKI! heh ehh
Mitski chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
That was lovely! Cant wait for the actual update to AMR :)
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Wow. This was a very insightful and touching chapter.
mrerice chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Now that I finally have time to review properly...

This spin-off was such a tease, I hope to see a similar realization in AMR. :)

Again the small moments were just wonderful. I especially love the scene in the car and where Natsuki "tucked" Shizuru in for the night.
Ryoko-hime chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Wow. This whole chapter was great! I especially loved/enjoyed the hotel room bed scene. So touching and sweet 3

Would be awesome and cool if you were still able to somehow work this particular plot into the main story, though if not I still eagerly await whatever you have in store for us next 3

Thanks 4 writing/updating again~! D
Mitsuki51295 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Ooh Great story ! please, write the next chapter quickly ! )
depression76 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

You're still here! .

I really love your stories and I hope you wont stop writing or abandoning your stories.

Please update soon and thanks for writing xD.
The New Mae chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I love this series. Absolutely adorable. I hope inspiration strikes you again for AMR. :) Thank you for the spinoff though, it was a nice read.
1010'jin chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I heart you. Seriously. I'm not on this site much anymore, and it takes a select few to lure me back-you're one of them, it seems. And yes, I definitely (DEFINITELY) enjoyed these. :D
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Yay! You're alive! *dances a happy jig* I've been waiting so long for an update to AMR, whether to this or the main story. Please, please, PLEASE continue the other one! Don't give us any false hopes! P

As for this, interesting that you said they didn't fit. Maybe they're scenes tossed into the cutting floor? Well, since I don't know where AMR is headed in your grand scheme of things, I can't exactly comment, though I will say that, as always, I love the ShizNat interaction. You'd always painted them as realistically as can be.

I do hope that, whatever happens, Natsuki gets to meet Fujino-sama indeed! Ideally when in good health and able to tease the Kuga, hehe.
PBD chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Wonderful. Always been fond of your work, glad to even get the cuttings after all this while.
lurk-a-lot chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Welcome back. Your fic of 'deleted' AMR scenes was a nice reminder of your excellent writing. Good to see you again. _
RJ-FA chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Now, what is it that I always tell you? Hm, let me think, let me think. Oh yeah:

You know I'm J. Peterson's number one fan ;)

Great work, as always, my love.

I especially cracked up at this:

"I'm seriously starting to sympathize with Suzushiro right now. Damn bubuzuke woman, indeed."

Well, one of the many lines of cuteness I cracked up at. Usually the words "Ikezu" and "Bubuzuke" catch my attention the most. I wonder why? :P

Another great piece from the amazing Bard :)

P.S. Sorry to all J. Peterson fans for keeping her away from her stories for so long . Ahem ahem.
KiyoDuran chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
You have no idea how happy I am to see that AMR is still alive, even if this is just a spin-off. _ Thank you!

And at the same time - please don't kill of Shizuru's dad!

:P I like the old guy... I mean, he's just like Shizuru and I love her, so I'd definitely like him.

Thanks for the fluff. We got ShizNat cuddling, protective-and-supportive Natsuki, scared-little-girl Shizuru, and still managed to fit in a fair amount of teasing. On top of all of that, Natsuki's suspicions about Shizuru's feelings have been confirmed, so she'll have to deal with it sooner or later. It's oh so satisfying.

Hopefully, since you have updated the spin-off with a scene that won't appear in AMR, I can look forward to seeing a new chapter of AMR before too long? I'm just hoping that if you've decided NOT to go this direction it means you already have planned out the next chapter or arc of AMR. I hope.

I'll be looking for it either way. _