Reviews for The Detty in Denial Forum: Fanfiction Page
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
No! You can't end it there! THATS JUST CRUEL!

But great job, I loved it!
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OMG are you going to continue this? Its soooo super amazing! I really love it! :)
Totally detty chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love it, love it, love it. Please write a sequel...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hahahaha, I found the sequal! And it's amazing! My gosh, this was way too funny. xD It was great...good job! (:
Texasgrl16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my gosh I love this! I can't beleive your making me wait

like this! I just finished reading it and I want to read more NOW! Yes I

know that sounds really demanding but what you write is really GOOD!

If anyone says otherwise I am going to strangle them! Stupid Anti-Dettyers!

By the way can you beleive how they ended the show? I want to know

what happens next! So I went here and read some storys about what happens

after the grand finale (they were really good too) and it satisfied me some but it's

not the same as watching the real thing on tv.(because fanfiction sadly isn't real) I HATE abc! First they cancel Eastwick and then Ugly Betty! Ugh! Anyway I love your story and I will be waiting

for your next chapters! But don't keep me waiting long otherwise you will get a semi-frustrated

review from me, (I'm just warning you now) and no I will not cuss you out or anything I will only be frustrated is keep up the good work! :)
April25 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Love it! please write another part! :D
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
AH Another sequal... PLEASE!

I loved it so much. this one was great and you lef me at the edge of my seat. lovely fic! Do more!
OhLovely chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
omg, what happened to this? I LOVE IT
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Come one make another one. Pouts.
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Haha! I love this!

You should do another one LOL!

Great job, it was so funny!
heavenly.shades chapter 1 . 2/17/2009

I found both of your 'Detty in Denial Forum' stories to be funny cute. I am patiently (maybe not that patiently) waiting for more. Keep up the good work. ME
PlasmaBall chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I just wanna let you know that I absolutely love the Detty in Denial fics. Truly, I do. You're a brilliant writer and if there's another installment, I can't wait to read it!
forever is never forever chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ouch, cliffhanger. Now I know how it feels to be on the other side of that. Haha. Very good sequel and/or oneshot. Very cute, I gushed at the Dettyness. I loved the "how about I show you a knucklesandwich, how about it!" line. I literally, laughed out loud. Please make another!
dettyfan90 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was so cute! Im so glad u made a sequel to the first fic u wrote about the TDDf XD

Maybe u can write another one with Daniel and Betty discussing their thoughts about what they've been reading! I really hope u do! :D
twilight09 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I hope that you are not going to leave us with a cliffhanger. Please write another soon. Otherwise I loved this story and this one showed more of what both were feeling. It was humorous and lifted my detty spirits right up. You did a great job and keep it up.