Reviews for Just Running Errands
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 5/9
Nice story! It shows that real heroes don't feel the need to toot their own horn- and Wally is definitely a real hero.
Oblivian03 chapter 1 . 4/12
I think this captures the essence of the Flash perfectly - a human being with suppressed who does what he does because he has a good, kind heart. He is there for the big things and can take care of them, but he also doesn't lose sight of the smaller things - he doesn't just use his powers when needed, but because he wants to. A hero is a hero no matter how big or small the deed is that they commit. The subtly of the moments before Diana are perfect in capturing that, and her reflection shows the difference between the Flash and some of the other heroes (i.e. who are just as good, but perhaps caught up in the bigger things a bit more). And shows that he really doesn't need the glory. I'll admit, the ending lines and Nick also made me smile a bit. All in all, a great story.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 2/15
Sweet
benji.dordoni chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Stellar work. You've concisely summarized the Flash's character, attitude, and interactions with his squadmates in a short, heartfelt package. This is the stuff fanfic should aspire to be.
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
awhhhh no one appreciates wally
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved how you portrayed Flash here. :D He really is the best of the best! Might now have the brains of Batsy, or the strength of Supes, but BOY does he make up for it by his golden-hearted AWESOMENESS.
Thanks for writing the fic!
Fayari chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
See, this is why geeks like me everywhere love the Flash. All those other superheroes, whether they mean to or not, are so self-righteous they could probably write their own bible. Batman's probably the most guilty of the entire league. Flash is different. He has the power to help, and he liberally uses it to help out with threats against the little guys and big leagues alike.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love Wally, and its sad that none of the league can really see how mature he is.
But this was written wonderfully.
I truly enjoyed reading reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
After you mentioned this story over on WA, I just had to check it out for myself! And it's definitely solid gold, at that - a great look at Flash. I loved it!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i love this story. It's well written. Flash does seem a little under appreciated, but he is one of the greatest superheroes ever.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this story. Just the way Flash is off helping people so much, it's awesome! And kinda adorable in this story. You've just made me love Flash even more!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
poor wallly so underappreciated. but that was a good fic.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ahaha! I loved it. Very clever. Very Flash-ish. :)
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this fanfic is a wonderful example of all wally can accomplish and DOES accomplish. I love how you portrayed the fact he does not see reason to let everyone know how fabulous he is and all that he does or that he does not see it as a big deal to help people with his gift.

A lovely story and despite the fact I hate what wonder woman thought it is true that she would think that.

Made me happy this fic did