Reviews for Just Running Errands
benji.dordoni chapter 1 . 4/30
Stellar work. You've concisely summarized the Flash's character, attitude, and interactions with his squadmates in a short, heartfelt package. This is the stuff fanfic should aspire to be.
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 3/15
awhhhh no one appreciates wally
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved how you portrayed Flash here. :D He really is the best of the best! Might now have the brains of Batsy, or the strength of Supes, but BOY does he make up for it by his golden-hearted AWESOMENESS.
Thanks for writing the fic!
Fayari chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
See, this is why geeks like me everywhere love the Flash. All those other superheroes, whether they mean to or not, are so self-righteous they could probably write their own bible. Batman's probably the most guilty of the entire league. Flash is different. He has the power to help, and he liberally uses it to help out with threats against the little guys and big leagues alike.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love Wally, and its sad that none of the league can really see how mature he is.
But this was written wonderfully.
I truly enjoyed reading reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
After you mentioned this story over on WA, I just had to check it out for myself! And it's definitely solid gold, at that - a great look at Flash. I loved it!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i love this story. It's well written. Flash does seem a little under appreciated, but he is one of the greatest superheroes ever.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this story. Just the way Flash is off helping people so much, it's awesome! And kinda adorable in this story. You've just made me love Flash even more!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
poor wallly so underappreciated. but that was a good fic.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ahaha! I loved it. Very clever. Very Flash-ish. :)
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this fanfic is a wonderful example of all wally can accomplish and DOES accomplish. I love how you portrayed the fact he does not see reason to let everyone know how fabulous he is and all that he does or that he does not see it as a big deal to help people with his gift.

A lovely story and despite the fact I hate what wonder woman thought it is true that she would think that.

Made me happy this fic did
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Ah, Wonder Woman, how wrong you are! I wish the rest of the League could see the little things that Wally does- but I guess that's what makes him such a hero, huh?

Nicely written. Well done! :)

Hagstrom chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Really great one-shot. Kinda unfair from that special agent to think only of superman as his savour, but well, i guess in that universe most people think as Diana when it comes to the Flash.

I really liked the one with the message in the mirror with the lipstick )

Great fic.
ExtremeWriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey, saw this from the Story Review Game.

Well, since the format of the story was a little confusing for me (possibly due to my lack of knowledge of the fandom), I can really only tell you what I thought of the short scenes.

Well, I liked them, especially the one about the baseball and the window, which made me smile. The sentences were written very poetically, though I thought this one could have been shortened a bit:

"But if this burly guy insisted upon proving he was dumb enough to think the queen of hearts was actually one of the three cards currently face-down on the upturned crate with two hundred smackers to be won if he could pick it out, instead of that card being conveniently located in Nick’s palm this time around (after he had let the mark find it on the first two tries when the bets were smaller), then who was Nick to refuse to benefit from such invincible stupidity?"

Sorry, I don't know exactly how you could shorten that, but either way, I found it a bit overwhelming to take in as one sentence.

As for the ending, which got clearer and made more sense to me, I liked that too. I know several people like Flash (or is he Wally? Or both? That confuses me.) and can relate completely to Wonder Woman's slightly aggravated yet subconsciously affectionate feelings. Well done!