Reviews for Just Running Errands
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Ah, Wonder Woman, how wrong you are! I wish the rest of the League could see the little things that Wally does- but I guess that's what makes him such a hero, huh?

Nicely written. Well done! :)

Regards,

Guardy
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Really great one-shot. Kinda unfair from that special agent to think only of superman as his savour, but well, i guess in that universe most people think as Diana when it comes to the Flash.

I really liked the one with the message in the mirror with the lipstick )

Great fic.
ExtremeWriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey, saw this from the Story Review Game.

Well, since the format of the story was a little confusing for me (possibly due to my lack of knowledge of the fandom), I can really only tell you what I thought of the short scenes.

Well, I liked them, especially the one about the baseball and the window, which made me smile. The sentences were written very poetically, though I thought this one could have been shortened a bit:

"But if this burly guy insisted upon proving he was dumb enough to think the queen of hearts was actually one of the three cards currently face-down on the upturned crate with two hundred smackers to be won if he could pick it out, instead of that card being conveniently located in Nick’s palm this time around (after he had let the mark find it on the first two tries when the bets were smaller), then who was Nick to refuse to benefit from such invincible stupidity?"

Sorry, I don't know exactly how you could shorten that, but either way, I found it a bit overwhelming to take in as one sentence.

As for the ending, which got clearer and made more sense to me, I liked that too. I know several people like Flash (or is he Wally? Or both? That confuses me.) and can relate completely to Wonder Woman's slightly aggravated yet subconsciously affectionate feelings. Well done!

ExtremeWriter
Wolf55 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A very nice story that was well written, look forward to reading some of you other stuff
Jadeile chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is very great. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I mean... it's just... it leaves me kinda speechless. It's just very Wally, doing the little things rather than think about the big things that might happen. This fic really brings out the best side of his character, just lovely.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I really liked this one. Flash just doesn't get enough credit. And the others are presumptuous twits about it, too. Anywho, good show and keep on updating.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i would like to read more. i like flash and wonder women paring's can you do it with this story?
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
No one ever appreciates Wally...

Great job! I loved it!
898700 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Amazingly lovely :). I particularly enjoyed the fact that, while the others face the Big Bad guys (with capital Bs), Wally is saving the world one person at a time. I've always believed it is Wally's capacity to stay interested on people's little problems that makes him rooted and loving this hero-ing thing while the others despair :B

Good thing the plot-bunny got you!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Nice story, I really enjoyed it.
8I chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OH Diana... you have no idea...

Great story! Good old Flash...
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great story! I loved it!
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Congratulations, you have been whacked upon the psyche by that which is The Wally. :P

Well, I take it this is early in the League...Diana was rather clueless then, so we should excuse her beginner Man's World ignorance of speedster life. *BG*
28 | « Prev Page 1 2