Reviews for Just Running Errands
Wolf55 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A very nice story that was well written, look forward to reading some of you other stuff
Jadeile chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is very great. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I mean... it's just... it leaves me kinda speechless. It's just very Wally, doing the little things rather than think about the big things that might happen. This fic really brings out the best side of his character, just lovely.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I really liked this one. Flash just doesn't get enough credit. And the others are presumptuous twits about it, too. Anywho, good show and keep on updating.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i would like to read more. i like flash and wonder women paring's can you do it with this story?
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
No one ever appreciates Wally...

Great job! I loved it!
898700 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Amazingly lovely :). I particularly enjoyed the fact that, while the others face the Big Bad guys (with capital Bs), Wally is saving the world one person at a time. I've always believed it is Wally's capacity to stay interested on people's little problems that makes him rooted and loving this hero-ing thing while the others despair :B

Good thing the plot-bunny got you!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Nice story, I really enjoyed it.
8I chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OH Diana... you have no idea...

Great story! Good old Flash...
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great story! I loved it!
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Congratulations, you have been whacked upon the psyche by that which is The Wally. :P

Well, I take it this is early in the League...Diana was rather clueless then, so we should excuse her beginner Man's World ignorance of speedster life. *BG*
25 | « Prev Page 1 2