Reviews for Triple Jeopardy
Yeahhhhhhhhh! I'm so sad it finished. Next time when u write can u keep an endless number of chapters like infinity. Pleaseeee
hardy chapter 26 . 1/16
Wat the helllllll
hardy chapter 17 . 1/16
hardy chapter 16 . 1/16
Damn you. U will have to pay jarrell
hardy chapter 15 . 1/16
Oooooooo i have a bad feeling
hardy chapter 12 . 1/16
Stupid jarrell you will looosseeee. Sucker
Hardy chapter 11 . 1/16
Awesomeeee. But how do u think of thisss
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
i simply adore u n ur stories... i love Joe.. n i love all ur stories.. really really hope u write more n more...
Paulina Ann chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I'm almost embarrassed to write this review since I just finished the previous story earlier today. Oh! The angst! The drama! Loved it all! Like Laura, I knew those pills weren't going to be enough! Whew! Another close call and another great story. Now on to the next one!
Brenda chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I loved this fanfic! I loved the Joe owes the best. Well written and kept you at the edge of your seat great. Work thanks for sharing!
PrincessGBRS chapter 29 . 6/25/2010
Awesome! I wish there was more in this series
Wyntirsno chapter 29 . 5/4/2010
Dynamic Duo lol. I liked this story, it was great. I loved the way Fenton and Laura took such good care of Joe when they were in the cell, especially Laura. Mother Tiger is right, she would have taken down every one of those creeps by herself if she thought she had to. Poor Frank being all by himself trying to find his family. It was nice to see how the rest of their friends were still there for them even now that they are adults, you showed that in all your stories. On to the next story, I am catching up with you slowly. :)
Ash8 chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
Hey there. Another great story. It was great to see Laura being so involved and being such an amazing woman. I really enjoyed the twists and turns to this one and as usual all the characters were wonderful.

Thanks again for a very entertaining read. Off to the next one now! I've been really looking forward to reading about the trial. :)
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 29 . 11/9/2009
*sighs* I am banning myself temporarily from reading your stories. I finished 2 stories in one day! This has become an addiction! :) Seriously though...another great story. I have come to the conclusion that you like torturing Frank more than Joe. Yes Joe gets physically beaten and tormented but poor Frank! He always thinks his brother is going to die. :( But I still love their dynamic and the fact that Frank is playful too. I enjoyed the extra Fenton and Laura parts as well. They never were used enough in the Casefiles. I laughed out loud a few times. I would have cried more but my eyes are so dry from staring at the computer nothing came out. hehe I can't wait to start the next story but I will have to wait until I have done some laundry and actual work. lol I will return soon so I can neglect my duties once again and continue to read your fabulous stories!
catti-dono chapter 29 . 5/14/2009
red hardy...I just happened to fall into this category a few days ago and lo and behold I happen to finish this one as well as a couple of your other stories..damn good!..I do not usually read these kind of fanfiction stories but must say you are quite the author(ess)..I have been a total Hardy Boy fan since the TV series, cursing every time it was Nancy Drew and not the Hardy Boys...but truly you have a fan here when it comes to Joe (Shaun Cassidy, yum) it when Joe gets himself into messes and poor Frank has to go and rescue him..laughs..BTW?. if you do not mind me asking...who is Iola? must have hit a blind spot on my side...wonder if that would be a story to tell?..anyway just wanted to drop this down and say thanks for writing great stories about Joe...catti