Reviews for Believe
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
i was pleased to see an update to this, I was expecting at seeing the word count for this chapter that this was an apology that you were not planing on updateing this, that said hope to read more soon!
TwilightSky15 chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
OMG! YAYZ! _ IM SO HAPPY! :D
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
Oh my gosh you did update! Asking an author to continue something really DOES work! :D I have to admit, I got really excited when I saw this update in my email. Looking forward to more!
sammie chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
MORE...

PLEASE
bella chapter 16 . 10/24/2010

TwilightSky15 chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! 0:-)
TwilightSky15 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
THAT WORLD WOULD BE SO AWSOME! _
TwilightSky15 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
but the cullen's cant die! o.0
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
Time for me to do my little cheerleader thing! All day I've been going through the stories on my favorites list and encouraging the writers who haven't written in a while to keep updating! Your fans have not forgotten! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

-AliCatxo
Belle95 chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
Gosh! That was so short! I really like this story. I'm getting to reading the Kingdom Keepers, so this will soon make more sense! Just need to read two more books...Belle
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
glad to see it's real life stunting the update process and not squabbles with the muse :)

Anyway I think my only gripe about this installment is that it was too short.

Can't wait to read on about this brilliant verse you have suckered me into
Belle95 chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
Wow! That was pretty cool. I've missed reading this story. Please update soon. I really like Believe. I like how you combined Twilight and the Kingdom Keepers (which I have yet to read. I'm getting to it though. I just have like a billion other books I'm getting to as well...) Any way I can't wait for more...Belle
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
first off glad to see that it was real life keeping you from this and you didn't just up and abandon this brilliant series :)

Loved this line:

I didn’t think now was the time to tell him the story of the it’s a small world dolls.

*Wink*

I can't wait to read more
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »