Reviews for Wild At Heart
guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Aww this was cute and funny and sweet. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. I really love how you write them. :D
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This story is fantastic. I loved every second of it. Congrats for your great work.
Sabo153 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely amassing :)
AbsorbingMisery chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
My wife sent me this link. I must say I really enjoyed it. Great work!
ebonyedlove chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
wish it was longer,but really loved it
disappear-without-me chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
An amazing story!
jono14 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
i love you story!
leighxt chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
TOTALLY LOVE IT! it actually felt like a long story already considering it only has 5 chapters! seriously youre an awesome writer, xperimental!
leighxt chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
aww this is so sad! i love the last sentence!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
haha this was so cool :) x
Ashelin92 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
awesomee story:) ended too soon lol
theoriesofprosperity chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
I have to admit, when I finished reading the first chapter, I was iffy about the plot, to say the least. Any doubt promptly ended by the end of the second chapter. You took this wild (no pun intended) idea and made it entirely fascinating and plausible (I use that term very loosely) enough to suspend disbelief throughout the whole story. It's a shame this is only five chapters, though. It would've been an extremely epic Spashley fic if it was extended into a full-fledged story. Still amazing, though. And I liked the ending, however movie-script material it was. Flashback sequel, perhaps? ;) (Just kidding...kind of.)
simplet77 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
loved the story. sweet and funny, just great.
wannabebo352 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Love the story, but it was too short. I really enjoyed your writing.
iloveTRIPLEbrownies chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
aww the ending was so cute! loved the way Ash said she was going to play with some old friends. Sad that it ended this soon. :( thought it would be longer though but it's ok, i liked the way it ended.

Great story hope to read more of you!