Reviews for Buck Rogers: Far Beyond the World
PhenexStone chapter 38 . 11/4/2011
Absolutely wonderful! please continue this train of thought!
Swashbucklist chapter 38 . 6/26/2010
Marvelous, marvelous fanfic. Great writing style, fun cliffhangers, and in the last five or ten chapters you kept coming up with twists that I never saw coming. It's also very impressive how you managed to balance the dialog and personalities of more than ten characters and keep them all involved on top of that. This story was also way more action-packed than the original show could afford to be. I was influenced to watch a few episodes, just to learn more about the universe this fanfic takes place in. I hardly needed to, though, since you integrated them so well.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
This is not bad, not bad at all, very actiony and well narrated, the dialogue is flavorful and the prose is punchy, very well done I am enjoying this. Buck and Wilma and pals faced with a Vichy Earth under the draconian heel, VERY nice twist. I'm going to read some more of this. Five Stars my fine feathered friend, I aprove.
Tiberius chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
Thanks, Innana. :)

I'm sorry it finished now too, I had great fun doing it. But as they say, everything must come to an end. Perhaps though I will write a sequel.
Innana chapter 38 . 4/4/2009
Brilliant - I'm going to miss this story though now it's finished
Tiberius chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
I miss Buck Rogers too, glad you enjoyed my fic. :)
wsucoug chapter 37 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! Thanks for the story, I really miss this show.
Tiberius chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Dr. Goodfellow never saw this coming, poor old guy, so nope, I don't think they will be able to stop Cricton that easily...
Innana chapter 31 . 3/15/2009
Well that's 29,0 Draconian soldiers less to worry about.

Don't tell me, Goodfellow has put in an overide to Crighton's meglamaniac personality. He must have...surely!
Tiberius chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Thanks, Cougar89. :)

I had to bring Huer and Theo into it, it wouldn't have been the same without them. And yeah, I liked the tough-as-nails season one Wilma the best too. Lazer is a great idea for her call sign! Thanks...
cougar89 chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
Great story, getting better each chapter. Thanks for getting Huer and Theopolis back into the story line too. Good to see Wilma strong and fighting. Sad what they did to that character in Season 2. I think her call sign should be Lazer.
Tiberius chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Thanks, I try to capture Buck Roger's intense action-adventure feel as much as possible. And I'm doing everything I can to get Buck and Wilma back together, though I am a slave to the whims of the story. :)
Innana chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Ya know, reading every chapter, I feel like I've embarked on a huge roller coaster *grin* good job I like roller coasters!

I hope Buck and Wilma will be reunited soon - hopefully with Ardala watching -will serve her right!
Tiberius chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

You're right, I wish there was more BR25 fanfic.
janzz chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
Great story - it's been a while but it's good to see a Buck Rogers story again. Very good characterisation

FYI your sentence: "They are already here." breathed Huer darkly, and with a final nod to his staff he took off at a run..., should have a comma rather than a period after here.