Reviews for Naruto Shattered Dreams
Mixora chapter 33 . 9/7/2009
I know it's TBC, but this was still a bit of a letdown...but not so much that you wouldn't want to read the sequel, just...expecting more from this fic. But still, good.

All in all, excellent story. It did slow down to an (almost) boring pace a couple of times, but the climax was suitably amazing, and you built up to it well.
Mixora chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
Can I take back what I said last chapter, and exchange it to this one?

Epic chapter, really. Epic, epic, epic. :D
Mixora chapter 31 . 9/7/2009
New favorite chapter. Even if all that was in the chapter was the proposal(-type-thing), this would still be my favorite, but the rest was pretty amazing, too. 8)
Mixora chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
Thrilling chapter :D

“That wasn't what I was hearing. Whatever is going on in the Hokage's personal life is no one's business. And I really don't appreciate your comments about us.” She cracked her knuckles, sending a small chill up the two security nins' spines. “Now, to set the record straight. Yes, there are things going on between Naruto and I, but it has nothing to do with anything you could have possibly been thinking of. It has nothing to do with him being Hokage, so back off.” The two nodded, walking away silently.

YES. I love Sakura. I really do. She's one of my favorite female characters EVER. If I were a guy, I'd be her fanboy. You wrote her excellently right here :D
Mixora chapter 27 . 9/7/2009
The Sakura-reading-the-story sequence was really great...very realistic, and very sweet :)
Mixora chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
Wow. Great chapter. I did catch at least one typo, but still, excellent.
Mixora chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
Gamer!Sai epicwin xD

Very, very nice chapter. I really liked the beginning especially, it pulls the reader in and makes them really pay attention the rest of the chapter. :3
Mixora chapter 19 . 9/7/2009
I liked Naruto talking to Minato...it reminded me of the Lion King for some strange reason xP (but...that's a good thing haha). Good chapter, although since it's AU-ish, I still do a double-take every time it says, for example, "TV" (yeah, I know, they have them, but they're not prominently featured in the plot xP)...but you do a good job of fitting that in their universe.
Mixora chapter 18 . 9/7/2009
Could have used a bit more description, but I really liked the dialogue when Sakura was mourning. Good chapter :) (I hope I'm not sounding too harsh, I really do love this story xD)
Mixora chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
“Just call him Reno,” Naruto said, “That ought to suit him pretty well.”

Sakura shook her head. Naruto and his games... go figure... “Okay then... Reno... Naruto, he looks NOTHING like Reno!”

“Come on, he's got red hair!”

“Yeah, that's as flat as a table!”

Ahahaha. I love how Sakura actually knew what he was talking about. 3 Reno (the real one!) is great xD

Good, solid chapter. :D *goes on*
Mixora chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
Aww! I love the ending! Watch out for using , instead of ..., too...and remember, only three periods. *nitpicky*

Also, this typo happened (again xP)

Soon enough, Kohona, you will be at my feet

I liked hearing Sakura's thoughts at the end :)
Mixora chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
Actually my favorite chapter so far. I could actually see it as if it were written in the manga - I love it! *wishes she could fave the chapter in particular* Anyway, going great...and yeah, the typos did get better hahah.
Apathetic Zombie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is gettin GOOD!
Djmidziulis chapter 33 . 8/20/2009
This is the one of the best stories i have ever red. Waiting for sequal ;)
EGYx3D chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o EVIL Y WOULD U FINISH IT OFF LIKE THAT, LEAVING US HANGING UNTIL THE SEQUEL! thats just 3 cruel! i love it though, i dont like wat orochimaru's planning. i dont no wat it is but i no its not good! really cant wait for the sequel, if there even is one. i really hope there is though. dont think i didnt see the question mark in the end.