Reviews for Disgaea! La Musicale!
ButterBean21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
While I have never seen Dr. Horrible, I will say that you have captured the Disgaea triplets' personalities wonderfully. It seems that Laharl learned nothing from his role in the first game, so maybe the musical will calm him down. I really hope you were planning on continuing this, because it's actually one of the better Disgaea fics on this site.

I'm going to go look Dr. Horrible up now...
Lexiconish chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
cool! I actually haven't seen the games, or Dr Horrible, however, I am pretty sure I'm gonna like this. So get cracking! _

Kura
Natabob chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Brilliant story so far, Laharl really knows how to be a jerk, poor Flonne well they'll probably kiss and make up sooner or later... hopefully sooner.

I hope you're continuing this cause it's brilliant and it would be a shame for it to stay unfinished.

Great story keep up the good work :)
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This was awesome! And as always, you have hilarious dialoge. The whole:

“You’re not getting any.”

“That’s what she said,” is the best that that joke has ever had it!

P.S. Have you been getting my PMs?
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This story looks REALLY promising! D I can't wait to the next chapter, as I well enjoyed this one. not much Disgaea fics around here, so yours, which has the charaters acting normal (as normal as they can, I mean. This IS Disgaea, after all), is a breath of fresh air. I'll expect and update soon, ok? D See ya o/
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I'm one of those people who haven't seen this...Dr. Horrible something-or-other. But I will continue reading this. Because from experience, I know you're a good writer. )