Reviews for Baby Boom
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 2 . 9/22
So beautiful and I started to cry for Temari's fears
Simone137 chapter 7 . 6/21
Thank you for writing this, the unique experiences and tackling difficult topics such as abortation and miscarriage. Also the guilt mothers can feel, in Ino's case.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
ShikakuxYoshino was the cutest in my opinion, but I also liked the SakuraxKakashi one too.

Shikamaru as an older sibling would be hilarious (especially as an adult)!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
...
I'm cri.
allemaria chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
This chapter was really cute, again! :)
I like how Sakura and Kakashi interacted ;)
I was juste wondering, could this référence to Tsunade's pregnancy be a hint to the theory of her and Jiraya being Minato's parents? Maybz? :)
Haha anyways this was a great fanfic to read, well done ;)
alleemaria chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Ino's part is so, so cute! And I'm really, really glad you paired her up with Choji, they go really well together, especially in this one shot :)
alleemaria chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
That chapter about Temari, and about Hanabi and Moegi, was so, so cute. Konohamaru was such an idiot!
It's a really cute fanfic, but réaliste too, well done ;)
Requiem of memory chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
That was...
I have nothing kind to say of this chapter...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Anyone else think that Hinata didn't deserve that?
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
that was good. shikaku and yoshinos was funny :) hey i was just curious but is there a sequal bout yoshino havin hers and shikas reaction and everything?

keep up the good work :)
Who really Knows chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Fuck you...fuck you for being so wonderfully fantastic T-T I hope ur not insulted, that's just how I get *sniffs* this fic is going in my read over and over collection XDDD
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Although I'm a NejiTen fan, but this was so good written and so sweet! :)
Lioness Lazuli chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
"hey, I never thought about them that way" and the seriously all made me smile. I never realised just how special a pregancy could be!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Haha! It was a wonderful chapter! so much better than the first one. I was so into it, I completly ignored my homework! That one was simply awesome.
craizypet chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
awww! i love all the stories! they all show different aproaches to having a baby and the experience that it involves.

great job!