Reviews for Obscurus Imperator
shroobot3000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
*clap**clap* Wonderful. This is the first fanfic I've seen that portrays megatron as the cruel warlord he is and you had me thinking he was going to rape her but what he did instead was much more like what he would do. Also that means he does eat autobot protoforms for breakfast.
10/10
Bonus for mentioning scorponok.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Ayayay... scary..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
disturbing
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Seeing as no matter how badass Megatron is, I can't picture him raping someone in private- let alone public, I'm just going to assume that he went all cannibal on that femme's aft and ate her spark...Now that I think about it, eating the spark of an autobot as a public display of awesomeness DOES seem like something he would do. Nice story!
Lady Beelze chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, that was a hard, interesting storie. The battle and the horror that megatron left on the memories of his soldiers is a great subject for writing. Wish you write more of this! :3

Good job!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I've just finished reading this for for the second time, and damn...it's just impressive.

Every character was portrayed well, and you are right, no one really has written Megatron the way he should be: dark, cold, and sinister.

Also you've brought a really interesting perspective on Lugnut's character with his underlying, unspoken terror of his 'glorious' leader.

From one Transfan to another, I congratulate you on a job well done. :)
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I loved this. The way you drag the readers into the story is remarkable. I could hear Megatron’s voice through your storytelling, see his majestic stance…

It’s always a delight to read stories that portray Megatron as the magnificent villain he is and not just like a stereotype of evilness destined to be defeated only for being in the opposite side of what western thinking considers goodness.

This is the best TFA Megatron I have read in this site. Congratulations for an amazing story.
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Your descriptions left me in the same breathless awe that I imagine Megatron's onlookers felt.

Just amazing, man. Your justification of Lugnut's loyalty is realistic and unique. And once again, your descriptions are so vivid and agonizing that they really put the reader in Lugnut's place, so his residual terror becomes completely understandable.

That was just incredible. Keep it up, dude-Lord knows you've never let us down before.
Pocky Hearts Rainbows chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow that was amazing. The best Transformers story I have even read. You have now fully made me a Megatron fan. I love this story. 3
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You had me shivering before the story's magnificence. I always thought TFA Megatron is more dangerous than 2007's and G1's, and you have succeeded putting the fearsome part of him in this piece.

The description and personifications, greatly added to the dark theme. The truth can be very scary.

Kudos for this masterpiece! :) You have scared the soul offa me.
inublitzna96 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
didja make up Kalis? i liek it, 'cause blitzwing's funny!
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You succeeded in what you set out to do, and I am impressed. This has got to be one of the darker Megatron stories I have ever seen.
Fire Redhead chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
By far the BEST TFA fic I've ever read to date! You describe everything with such raw, unbridled detail I'm left in awe of it. You did a marvelous job capturing that which is Animated Megatron; the best Megatron ever spawned in my opinion. Utterly ruthless, calculating, and always to be feared.

I salute you and hope to read much more from you in the future :) Wonderful job!