Reviews for The Yankee
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 18 . 3/20
Absolutely amazing story. I love Dinozzos crazy family...well except when they are trying to trade him the the Mafia. really well written
bleeb90 chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Beautiful. I had an amazing read, thanks for putting this lovely story online.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
nice
karen1025 chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
Such a beautiful story. Loved it!
dinozzolover29 chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
Read this countless times and love it more and more with each reading, you have me literally laughing out loud. Wonderful story thoroughly enjoy it.
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
hahaha love this story so much!
magis1 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
OH MY GOD! First the suspense, an all-italian Long island family, bawling in St Pat's - having me in tears - and then a birthday party that couldn't be funnier if you tried. Well, at least in my head-cinema the meeting of NCIS an the sicillian family was hillarious.
Love the touch of DI in Gibbs' handling DiNozzo and meeting his needs.
The final scene is just fitting - as revenge for the letter as well as for the relationship between our two heros.
Thanks for sharing this - and Thanks for giving DiNozzo such a colourful family
magis
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Tony's family is so manipulative yet so funny
I nearly burst out laughing when I was in the middle of a lecture
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Where is Ziva and McGee?
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Whumped Tony - I like your portrayal, and how he still has a sense of humor when he's in excruciating pain. This is fantastic.
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
"The hell's the matter with you? Curse like that in my house, who does he think he is?"
"Don't you talk like that to Paulie, can't you see he's dying!"
"I want a Jew doctor. You make sure they give me a Jew."
" "Don't you think you've had enough", some blonde creature asks me. Holy shit that's Bianca."
"Rehab's for quitters!"
"I'm sorry if I were gay, I could do so much better."
"I am your Italian Stallion"
"She's just jealous that Israeli doesn't rhyme with stallion."
"God, sometimes I wish I was gay just to piss him off."
This chapter exhibited a mastery of the one-liners. I couldn't breathe for the duration of it. BRAVO!
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Jesus H. Christ. That was brilliant.
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Tears are streaming down my face. The forehead kiss was priceless.
asdfhgjdksaotheu chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I love this. I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard
I really fucking love this shit, man, I got cousins from The City, this is an exact replica of how those motherfuckers yak.
ambard10 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
great story ... very emotional...i love the stories of tony centric and hurt and Jetro confort him...congratulations