Reviews for AM
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love it! It needs more chapters!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hehe, it's so like Dean to try and be all manly, hiding being sick.

Well-written with wonderful descriptions of Dean creeping into the bathroom in the dark.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I LOVE IT! Dean trying to hide it, knowing it won't work. I love that he doesn't need the mirror to know he looks like shit. Perfect. Also, his sarcasm with the word "Fantastic."

Just perfect and lovely.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
well good for dean for taking some action and checking his temp. u should continue with this, second chappie maybe? with sam!

aha cute
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh Dean! The poor darling! *secretly smiles because of love for sick!Deans* I loved your desciptions, you just nailed it! Why, oh why can't that poor silly man understand that he needs help sometimes?

How long can he hide his rising temperature? What kind of illness does he have? Will there be any hospital trips in the near future? Ooh, I'm absolutely thrilled to death! Sam's gonna fix him, isn't he? *hopeful grin* This is incomplete, you must finish it. I demand it! *consider your sleeve tugged* ;)

*Hugs*

Katie
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey Mahtalie

I like it, I can see Dean's barefeet padding into the bathroom.

DBB xx
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aw, he's always trying to be strong and independent, now more than ever. But Sam's still there to take care of his older brother. Sweet, how Dean snuck into the bath, and checked his temperature secretly in order to not disturb Sammy.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
*panting* You had me with the summary. Sometime about a vulnerable Dean that gets me right in the heart... or the stomach... actually the whole torso just jumps in with enthusiasm. This one needs more. More I demand! I decree it, thus it must be so. (hey I tried that before and it worked... ) This was absolutely lovely... or to quote Dean, "Fantastic."

It makes me wiggle that he won't be able to hide it from Sam and Sam will get that soft yet steely look in his eye and turn into steady steady sam just like any other superhero.

I love it. Great descriptions. The olive carpet. The thin t-shirt. The staying in the dark. Panting again... must breathe...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
FINALLY! A story where Dean willingly uses a thermometer! lol, good job.
InSecret chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw, I adore this. Dean's resignation to it all, smothering a sneeze in his elbow... Great job! :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Very nice!

Phoebe
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is awesome! My favourite line is "sagging, knowing he couldn't hide 101.4 from Sam long" because it's such a stylin' ending (or near-ending), but also "didn't need the mirror to tell him he looked like shit" and "smothered a threatening sneeze in his elbow" made me happy. And I like knowing that the carpet is olive coloured. And also it's just a nicely contained moment. Bravo!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Nice! And now I can daydream about Sammy finding out and looking after his big bro...
wildkardehotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
this is wonderful, thanks for feeding the sick!dean bug! ha ha, i love Dean's sarcastic "fantastic", you write him beautifully ;)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, poor Dean!

And he hides it... *tsk* silly man.