Reviews for Perfect Opposites
Esmeia chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, this was a really fun read. :D

Never saw a Lindsay x Cody fiction before! Very original!
Madame Starfire chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I loved it!
can't think chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i have no idea how I started liking this coupling, but they would be so cute!

good fic!
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Awesome. I liked Cody's constant change of thoughts, and the comparisons. xD Alot. And Cody and Lindsey being two of my favorite characters? Couldn't be any better. Now I have another couple to add to my all-time favorite fanons (speaking of which, I should seriously write that list).

Anyway...awesome :)

Cheers,

- Trish

PS: Faving this.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was pretty cool. Hope to see more Lindsey/Cody one-shots here! Keep it up!
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Well that was interesting and you won't beleve this but while I was reading I thought of the weirdest tdi pairing very what if you did a cody and izzy pairing man that would be funny any way can't wait for more stuff from you until next time this is invaderzimfannumber1 signing off.
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Nice... Like it! Totally rocks.

You see a Trindsay in your future? I bet you'd be really good at one...

Can't wait for more of your stuff!
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It's just so cute. You got them so IC. I don't much to say...gahh...I just love the story! :D
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really liked this. I always wondered what the posibility of Cody and Lindsey working out was. Also nice job on keeping them IC. I hope to see more stuff from you.
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Interesting, I have actually been working on a story with this couple in it myself but I keep runing into snags. Though I guess it will be the first story in it where they actually get together. Are you going to follow up on this because I think if you try to continue it it has potential. Anyway an all around good story, though I personally prefer when the characters actually get together, Im soft that way. I look forward to more of your work.