Reviews for The Argument
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 3/23
Sheesh, never thought they’d blow up at each other like that.
And at least Olga finally chooses for herself instead of what her parents want.
IAteTheRamen chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
I'm a decade late on this story, but I recently binged all of Hey Arnold, so I came looking for Olga fics. If I'm being honest: as I neared the end of the story, I caught myself saying "This is why I love fanfiction" out loud. I love your syntax, and there were so many little things I enjoyed (ie, being able to eavesdrop partly because of Bob's penny-pinching, the adult Patakis showing raw emotion, etc.)

I'm really impressed with how well you were able to create such an accurate, unknown scenario through so many canonical factorsI write the same way. Love this fic!
Mavin chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is good. you should have made a series of this.
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was a sweet fic. I could imagine that argument happening.
AMessofProblems chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Amazing!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I...wow...no words dude. None at all
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Amazing.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved this take on the Pataki family, very realistic. Great job!
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
wow, this is... beautiful. Heart wrenching. Brilliantly crafted insight to the Pataki family.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Breathtaking, beautiful and amazing!This was a wonderful oneshot. While there was some grammar problems that I saw for the majority of it it was amazing. I really liked it. Well done.
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awesome story!
Lula with the snakes chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Loved it.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love that story! It was so great! Good job!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hey I've had an inkling that Helga was probably an unplanned pregnancy and this fic goes to show that she was basically an unwanted one, too. I think that since that is shown because of the twelve year difference between Helga and Olga. Now of course, we don't exactly know what it was like in the Pataki home before Helga was born, but this story is very well done at what it could have been like. I always thought that Miriam only showed a hint of rememberance for Helga unlike Bob, but I thought that she probably would have begged Bob to let her have the baby after she became pregnant. And of course, Olga would want a younger sibling despite that she and Helga still don't see eye-to-eye on things. Overall, excellent work!
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010