Reviews for Love's Lament
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wow! For such a short oneshot that leads into a full story it is very well written. I have to say this is high quality writing if I have ever seen it. I like the portion of the Traitor and the Betrayer. That was actually really cool I have never read anything like it and I like that. I mean we can pretty much say we know it's Ron and Harry but using those powerful words really brings into light the truth of their actions.
Over all Awesome Oneshot and Author Is awesome :) !
S. Rune chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This may be late but first of all I wish that now (or rather at that time) your girlfriend is/was okay.

About your oneshot, generally speaking I love the style you wrote it with and that it was nice, short and to the point.
Aima D. Duragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very powerful O_O The picture you painted was truly inspiring. I really like your writing style!
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was really poetically written. Very tragic, but a good story. I hope it all worked out for you.
Heksy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I hope things are better for the both of you.

The ficlet is written in a (for me) unknown style. I must say I find it very refreshing. By the way, your writing has improved monumentally, as I see. Way to go.

In one word: captivating.
tigers-blood-tears chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
it was a little confusing. but i think i know who was who. though there wasn't much to go on. i really like how you have turned Betrayer into "Hell's child." Very creative. He usually always remains on the side J. put him into. I hope that the sequel clarifies everything in the end.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like this.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Poor Harry loosing Draco like that.
T3LL M3 4 ST0RY chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Sweetheart, my heart goes out to you and your girlfriend, I hope you both are ok. I would pray for both of you if I had a God but I'm athetist. The best I can do is offer condolencces and hope your situation improves. I know what its like having irrating parent that would throw you out of the house if you admit your gay. It happened to my sister and now I'm afraid to admit I involed in a threesome. Oh well I'll be out of my place in a year...I hope you are both fine and I like the one- shot. Going to read the sequel next. Maybe her family will take her in for chriatmass things always get a bit emotional this time of year.
Ralia chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is a beautiful intro to the sequel.
weirdtigerlover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
A prequel to Disturbia? I like. Is the Traitor Ron? My favorite parts are the first bit and where you call Harry "Hell's child". -WTL
Servatis chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Beautiful story... it actually made me tear up a bit.

Good job.
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was a really beautiful story. I liked how you didn't use their real names, and you described their emotions. This is very unique, and I loved!

I wish the best of luck to you and your girlfriend, and I will pray for you and her!
1-2 Chance chapter 1 . 4/10/2009