Reviews for Contact
Becky L chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow-I loved this one too! Very good
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
W.O.W...Now that's what I call a story.
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I can’t stand it if someone so much as accidentally brushes up against me, and yet I’m first in line to give out hugs.' i do the same thing. that was really cute but real, not too cliched.
myla84 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love that story. I'm a big fan of Rosalie and I really like the way you described their relationship. thoses 2 usually don't get enough credit!
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Well thought, it was a lovely fic!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Different but incredibly well done.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Gah! That was just...beautiful.

I think you were spot on with your assessment of Rosalie's feelings. She's damaged, and like most people who suffer through serious trauma, she became extremely guarded. Her vanity and brusque regard for others serve as her shield, though they are still a part of her core being.

Assuming that the devoted and magnetic relationship we know of Rose & Emmett took time to cultivate feels right. She had walls that needed to be taken down brick by brick, and only Emmett could do that for her.

This is by far my favorite part - my head was all swirly reading it )

"I told him everything. It was impossible not to. Somehow this man, not child but beautiful, caring, innocent man, had managed to crumble all of my walls. He saw past the vanity, deflected the sarcasm, forgave the selfishness, and somehow saw me for what I truly was. He cracked my bitter, self-loathing, prideful shell and looked the broken, terrified, insecure woman that I truly was directly in the eyes. And for some strange reason… he still loved me. He absolutely, unconditionally, irreversibly loved me, and he stopped at nothing to make me see that."

Perfect.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Your take on Rose's thoughts were perfectly explained, I loved it.
Inari Shade chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was the most accurate "assault" victim's behavior I have ever read on this site, thank you for your tact and care with this delicate subject. Your sytle complaments the writer's to a tee and I can only say, well done!
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is really good. Great job!

I
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I must say this was beautifully written. I quite like your Rosalie. Good job!
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that was really insightful and very well written. i really enjoyed it!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Gosh I just love Rosalie and you totally nailed her and her and Emmett's relationship.

It made perfect sense and was just brilliant and I love love love them.

I totally understand what you mean about contact. I touch everybod the time but nobody is allowed to touch me.

Anyways, fab job!
twilight.loveis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
WOW. Yes, I completely agree with your take of Rose

And you did manage your original twist you were aiming for

Such angsty/fluffy goodness (:

I totally get the physical contact

Except I never offer hugs haha

I'm very against pointless physical contact haha