Reviews for The Cabinet Door
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
Aww, sweet. Not too rushed and the little things that accumulate over time to form what they have make it worth it.
I wouldn't have complained if this was put in canon...
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was a slow, gentle romance. I really liked how naturally it progressed. Sakura was still grieving and Kakashi gently relaxed her into the romance.
mika chapter 1 . 1/6
That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing this story with us! :D
milen748 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
yeeeeeeeeeee
ssssssss

you are the amazing peep like so amazing i love you- your writing
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Another amazing story! Kudos!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I...love you. That is all.
The Imperfect Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Cute! :)
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Simple yet not simple but all around lovely :)
celinae chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Very sweet... doesn't feel like a guilty pleasure at all. Hope you continue to indulge, though! This was wonderful.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was so good and cute and very touching. I loved it 3
dragonmaid89 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
cute!
vivisect chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I haven't read Naruto in a long time. Almost 8 years. But this past week, I decided to get caught up. I'm roughly 180 chapters from being current but I decided to rekindle my affection for this pairing. I'm so glad I found your fic. I have read so many horribly OOC Kakasaku, but your fic has everything I love about this pairing. You have a line in here that says something like "Their relationship was not tawdry bathroom hookups or expensive restaurants," and yet, that is exactly what you find in the majority of kakasaku fics. So, THANK YOU for writing this!
FieryHorizon chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love how this flows! I am very intrigued by your writing style, as well. Also, the ending was very well done and swet :) also...Kakashi staring at Sakura's ass is just a hilarious thought in my opinion. XD
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
wow..its was so good.. i loved it..
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013