Reviews for The Snowball Effect
TaengOOster chapter 1 . 11/10
Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work author!
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 2/2
Cute story. I love they just all of a sudden start making out in the snow. Perfect couple.
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
May996 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really Beautiful!
WitheringWeasel chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So, it's a little shameful, but I'm pretty much a whore for your writing, because metaphors, they kinda turn me on, and this...

"Fate twirled the coin, daring to leave it up to Chance for that instant, and it could have gone either way. Head, a friendly kiss is all it would have been. Laughed off and tried to be forgotten. Heart, because Fate’s dime is of a different breed, someone would give in. And fall right along with coin."

That paragraph was like a date with an expensive call girl. Like, really, really expensive, and worth the money. Fantastic.

What I'm trying to say: You're pretty much an excellent writer. But you knew that.
ShizuFuji chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow! I wish there was a chapter 2 or a sequel to this D

Perfect wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing it~!
Lyx chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Huh, I shouldn't be so surprised I guess, since the writing for both is(are?) equally delectable, but...I just finished reading Balance a moment ago, found it so good I commented and then went to browse the rest of your stuff and find that you authored this gem that I read on P&P last night - bookmarked it and everything because I wanted to comment on it properly, but alas it's the wee hours and since I'm likely to forget, incoherent but sincere rambling will have to do:

I really loved this story. And beyond liking it as a Popular Brooke/Sam fic, I would rate it as one of the best fics of any fandom I've ever read, because, well I'll have to re-read it to flesh out that sentiment, but that's the feeling I was left with after reading it, anyway. Too tired. But it would be something...something...waxing eloquent about the emotional richness of it all.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow that was so good! Honestly one of the best Bram fanfics I've read (probably the best). Everything developed perfectly and it was so romantic in certain spots. The banter was so cute too and I loved how they talked about it after in a really rational way (as in being like what the heck just happened and be apprehensive/scared, etc.). Anyway great story. Definitely one of the best!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really liked the gradual build-up in this story, the interaction between Brooke and Sam was endlessly entertaining and completely in-character.

The ending was perfect too *grins*
Magical chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very cool. Lovely moment without all the inevitable trauma and heartache etc. that normally comes afterwards. Amazed anyone is still writing Popular stuff but this is really good :-)
Jojo chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Amazing I hope there will be more.
loop chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
really great fic! i loved it, it's so true to their character.. their banter, their reaction, everything! very well written
GilmoreRos chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is one of the top three Popular stories I have read so far, and I have read plenty. I loved the way Brooke and Sam bantering and how all that bantering developed into them figuring out their attraction to one another. The detail you put into describing the scenery and also their emotions was great. The way you dealt with them talking about what had happened afterwards was great too and not too overdramatic. It had the right touch. Ovarall a great story! Keep writing and I trully have become a fan of yours. Thanks for the wonderful story!
M.A chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, that was a really great sam/brooke story. Don't see many and it's nice to see one where they are not enemies :o). Very nicely written. Hope you will write some more.
youarethegirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
okay, so. 1st. i love the whole wintery, snow vibe. love it.

second, wow. they solved it so rationally. i love it.

/the only way it could end was in chalk and police tape./

that was my fave part.