Reviews for For All Time
BootstrapBoula chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, that was really good! I wonder who the first person or ghost is who will discovers that they're gone:P
24green.roses chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I thought this fic was so sweet. How even after all those years and through death the baron still loves her.

I like how you made every ghost have something unfinished, and how Francois and Helena forgive themselves.

And I really like how Francois took the chains off, and the whole "we are free".

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I liked everything about this story :)

definetely a favorite :D

and totally deserved to be that contest winner.
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, Anna, very moving! I love the backstory you gave the Baron and Helena. Very interesting and realistic. I loved Helena's characterization, too, as a woman too logical to be in love. ] Just lovely.

-Andii
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I am very glad that they freed themselves. I never thought that they had 'couple potential' before. How silly of me.
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So beautiful.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I am deeply impressed once again. I never considered a ghost managing to...to escape, I suppose you could say. An interesting and unique idea - and one you pulled off well.
Just Some Human chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this was very good. i've never read a story about the ghosts before but i felt the urge to read one about the gray lady and the bloody baron, i love their story. anyway, i agree with you, about how ghosts would only stay because they have something left behind or something left to do. if you like that concept you should watch ghost town, its really funny & has the same ideas. anyway, this was great, good job.
Dimrilla chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I'm currently writing a story with Helena Ravenclaw and Bloody Baron as one of the two pairings, so - out of curiosity - I wanted to check whether there are some stories with this pairing at all. I found Yours.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

The main idea is similar to mine, but Your writing style is amazing. I'm truly mesmerized. The line "Take off Your chains, Francois" made me shiver. Great, wonderful work.

Congratulations!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I loved this. It was so different and so fresh, exactly what I wanted to read, so thank you for that! I loved the personality you gave Helena, how she thought that nothing changed, and I loved the Baron, who knew the people were the most important. I also thought it was great that he was so reluctant to remove his chains. I thought the way you did it, the fulfillment of their purpose being the key to freedom, was fantastic. Overall, I think I just adore this completely *favourites*
piratejester chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, that was oddly amazing. I love it. Gosh. The ghosts just don't get enough fanfiction love... thank you. I definitely enjoyed your thoughts. :)
Nellie Luck chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was such a lovely story between those two, I loved her unsure feeling about the Baron. I also agree that ending their story with freedom and letting them go was a perfect way to end it.

Would love some more ghost stories please!
just the messenger chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow. The deepness of your writing was inspirational. It was expected after a while, at least for me, because in my mind as well, when you move on or find eternal and final solace, everything will be freed and sealed. I did not know that Helena meant light and Francois free however. Thank you.
Update chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Thank GOD! was my immediate reaction to seeing this. there's so little on the founders themselves, let alone Helena and the Baron - and so much of that details Rowena as a horrible mother and the Baron as a slimeball - or worse. (I flatly refuse to read those.)

This was really excellent! I'm a big fan of Helena/Baron, and I've often had thoughts on ghosts and the afterlife - you handled the concepts really well! I'm hoping you write more on this theme, but if you don't I'm still a fan!
fledge chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You really do justice to your pen-name. An extraordinary piece indeed, with a very deep philosophical, or even religious message. Who cares what JKR says about ghosts? She has never talked to one, has she? So how can she know all about them, anyway?

The ghosts have always been - well, ghostly, nor entirely developed characters, more of a magical decoration; a fantastic idea to give the more flesh, so to speak...
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
THAT WAS GREAT really deep. an i loved it :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2