Reviews for She Never Cried In Front Of Me
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
It's hard for me to feel sorry for Gin since I wanted to punch his lights out in the anime, but a small bit of me does feel pity for him. Though, if the events had not happened we might not have found our TxR loves together in the end.

So, yeah, a part of me says good riddance and another part is, you missed one of the best things that ever happened to you.

Thank you for writing this. It was wonderful and emotions came through, the song emphasizing it.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really, really liked this. Great plot idea. Flow was perfect as was the music. Really a very bitter sweet pov of Gin. Who finally realized what he'd lost. A wonderful read.
d-E-a-D-12349876-a-C-c-O-u-N-t chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You wrote this? I was reading it with my sis one day, and I was like ,"what an awesome story". I had NO idea that you wrote it. Wow. I really need to read a bunch more of your atories. I know Gin's evil and all, but I still can't help but think that he is a smexy beast. Great story!
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I almost started crying...
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
GYAH that was gorgeous! I don't even know the song, and it got me right in the gut. I ADORE the messiness of GinRan, especially when you add Toushirou into the mix. You captured it beautifully. EXCELLENT! I love your song fics... :D
Renji's Girll chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So sadly sweet.
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
wow..that was always...after Hitsugaya Gin is my favorite Captain and this story was like him I guess.

Great job
vampires247 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aw... it reminds me of my ex, of what he did of course, tsk, regrets of the past. It made me really sad :((. It's good, and touching. I wish he could read this T_T wahahaha, nyways, nice.
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Unextectedly gorgeous
SoaringHellButterfly chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I loved it. It took on a kind of poetic outlook and Gin sorta had a bit of a guardian angel look which was cool.

Great job as always!

nowaynohownoproblem chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love this song and the first time I heard it...Gin and Rangiku were the first 2 to pop into my head. I'm REALLY glad you wrote this. Now it can leave the back of my mind and I can be left with the millions of other stories floating around in my brain. But seriously, great job. I love it.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
So sad. If only Gin had not left..*cries* I do also like HistuMatsu, but still. Ho hum...well, I guess everyone can't have a happy ending. And if her happy ending makes him glad in just the slightest, then I guess all is well. A sad, but still cute in it's own way, fic. -KG